Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by ljo View Post
Would it not be easier to open the spreadsheet for editing instead of having hundreds of posts here?
I think with Jolla Phone there was spreadsheet that anyone could edit. I think it was ok for a while. I might be wrong but after some time some people started to mess it up?

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
I think with Jolla Phone there was spreadsheet that anyone could edit. I think it was ok for a while. I might be wrong but after some time some people started to mess it up?
Nooo, i am the one to blame :P
Should work now! i shared it but missed the "Everyone coming from given link can edit" hook!
Sorry, please try again, am back now from long car drive
The others who gladly posted their data do not need to edit again, i will transfer them! THANKS, and sorry again!

Here is the link again

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
Lets hope the community proves some good maners

@heik, @peter-berlin, @lupastro i edited your data in, maybe you like to complete @mrsellouts additional columns?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
I entered my info, I assume that for time we're going with UTC rather than our particular local time? 'Cause that's what I used.

I added time zone to my order time, so it can be compared to others.

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
I entered my info, I assume that for time we're going with UTC rather than our particular local time? 'Cause that's what I used.
Facepalm... correct!
Added UTC Time column. should make it easier to hold consitency now that some entryies are in local time!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
mosen, it looks like you missed getting your invite sent to you already by 3 minutes on contribution day!

Me, I was asleep and should have set an alarm.

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
mosen, it looks like you missed getting your invite sent to you already by 3 minutes on contribution day!
Oh maaaan you are right... i should not have started this

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
damn... looks like I also missed the invite by about half an hour.. Oh well, more waiting for me

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
damn... looks like I also missed the invite by about half an hour.. Oh well, more waiting for me
Hmmm.....

what invite are you guys talking about???

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund