Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Really? OMG that's new. Can you describe and post images please? I've never seen that issue before.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
:-)

10 chars

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@thedead1440 sure. just users to be extremely intelligent at moment.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Sorry for going off-topic a bit, but if you visit the Open Whatsapp homepage, Tarek seems mad from BB users... Can anyone get more details about what happened between them and why they were whining? This is really a way of ruining the whole Blackberry Community. I can't believe people don't appreciate the hard work Tarek has put on this application.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Hi guys I know you're frustrated with that send media problem. I assure you I am working on it. In the mean time, could you please help me out with some support in this thread . Thanks

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi guys I know you're frustrated with that send media problem. I assure you I am working on it. In the mean time, could you please help me out with some support in this thread . Thanks
Piracy? WTF? Don't even people have minds? Blackberry should minimum, no you know what, it's their job to apologize for the disrespect they showed to you. Plus they minimum have to pay you for the mess they caused to you... We all are on your side, and everyone should be.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Screw them Tarek (pardon my french ).
BB as a device always sucked big time !

Its frustrating tho' to see ur hard work going unapprecited and put away in a very unprofessional way.
but on the bright side, see how many supporters u & the other devs have here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue0808 For This Useful Post:
Oh and Tarek, no we're not frustrated at all about the media sharing issue. It can wait, and we can wait as long as it takes, we don't really care about it. What's important is YOUR issue

Come to webOS... we've got cookies.

And jeez I'm actually surprised BlackBerry now has mindless sheep too, trying to go and defend them.

Last edited by ToniCipriani; 2013-03-28 at 13:48.

Dunno if u guys today couldnt receive media as well ( the main issue was about sending) but i just receiving.
So i guess part of the problem its solved.

(cheering for Tarek & the team )

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp