Notices

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
It is great to have a working Wazapp again a big thx

But did anyone else notice that every received picture is damaged at the bottom? There are such gray pixels ..?!.

Last edited by willi6868; 2013-04-12 at 09:37.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
But noticed anyone else that every received picture is demaged at the bottom? There are such gray pixels ..?!.
Yes, you are right. I've got 4 pics this morning and everyone of them are damaged at the bottom.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Is it me or does the updated version now constantly search for an internet connection?

Spent ages getting rid of connection-screens while trying to get wazapp to open so I could quit the program completely. I heard reports of it before, that people had to shutdown wazapp completely, but it always worked fine on my N9 untill yesterday when I installed the new version.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
I don't have that problem here.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ india
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kumardodla,

If only Wazapp has an issue, uninstall it; remove /home/user/.wazapp, reboot then install it again...
Thanks for your suggestion
I did the same as suggested by you.But apparently it didn't work.
what i observed is with out wazapp also my n9 messaging is having some issue. Today i sent a message using skype, but unfortunately it is showing blank in the conversion and when i move back it is present with different contact name(GSM contact name and it starts with 'S'). I deleted that message and again sent a message using skype, the same issue happened as above, but this time it is moved to the another contact name starts with 'P'

EDIT: I am facing this issue after reflashing only. I bought it from ebay and the seller is from hongkong. I used NSS suite to check the PRODUCT code , unfortunately it is different from the one on the sim tray. I used navifirm and came to know that the product on the sim tray matches with china variant white 64gb version. Due to corrupt installation of nitroid i reflashed it with the Asia/Europe(except china) version 005.

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
anyone noticed problems with received videos?
before the update maybe 1 out of 50 videos could not be played because format not supported, since the update i got maybe 10 videos and not one could be played....

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Having trouble updating to 0.9.19. After updating, the app manager displayed the new version, but when opening the app it was still 0.9.17. So I uninstalled Wazapp from the app manager. When trying to install the new version now the installation gets interrupted when looking for the additional dependencies. I have no knowledge beyond using the normal installation process. Is there something I am missing?

The Following User Says Thank You to thom45 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
anyone noticed problems with received videos?
before the update maybe 1 out of 50 videos could not be played because format not supported, since the update i got maybe 10 videos and not one could be played....
It's because they are in .mov format (apple most likely).

Transfer to PC and watch them there

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by jusE View Post
It's because they are in .mov format (apple most likely).

Transfer to PC and watch them there
Yeah same here, can't play videos from my Iphone Friends

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Use kmplayer

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp