Link to kmplayer plzz
Its not available on store
Thank you
https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=42

As usual you don't search at all

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by thom45 View Post
I have reset the phone to factory settings tried to install .19, tried to install .17 the message is always the same Installation failed when looking for the dependencies. I originally installed .17 and had no problems whatsoever. I have no idea what has messed this up, but the likelihood is that is was the uninstall from the applications manager. Not sure where to turn next.
Hey I reflashed my phone today and tried to installed the Wazapp. I didn't faced any issue while installing it and all dependencies got downloaded successfully HOWEVER I never able to launch it from the launcher. Version I downloaded first after reflash is latest nightly version 21 from coderus then I tried tgalal latest version without success.

To overcome this issue i installed old version 0.9.17 nightly from coderus which got installed & launched successfully. Then I installed the latest nightly and its working very well.

Have you tried installing 0.9.17 version? Please try and may be your luck works.

@Coderus There are few bugs in latest nightly. Will you be entertaining the bug reports?

Cheers.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by thom45 View Post
I have reset the phone to factory settings tried to install .19, tried to install .17 the message is always the same Installation failed when looking for the dependencies. I originally installed .17 and had no problems whatsoever. I have no idea what has messed this up, but the likelihood is that is was the uninstall from the applications manager. Not sure where to turn next.
I'd also encountered this problem after uninstalling Wazzap from the Application Manager. Tried installing 0.9.17, 0.9.19 and 0.9.19 nightly but they all failed at downloading the dependencies.

How I fixed i just by connecting to my home WiFi network to download the dependencies. I noticed that by using 3G data, it always fails. Not sure if this is a bug or something else.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
If you don't have never installed wazapp and you installed 0.9.19.0 ~ nightly21, here is one solution, if nothing happens when press the icon.

You need to create /home/user/.wazapp folder youself. It does not do it automatically.
As user:
Code:
mkdir /home/user/.wazapp

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
MK99,

Most probably its missing dependencies; "apt-get install -f" as root after doing a dpkg -i /path/to/deb should solve it...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
MK99,

Most probably its missing dependencies; "apt-get install -f" as root after doing a dpkg -i /path/to/deb should solve it...
OK, thanks. I try that, if I have to install it to someone.
Today I installed it to my goddaughter, just clicked the deb file.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by MK99 View Post
If you don't have never installed wazapp and you installed 0.9.19.0 ~ nightly21, here is one solution, if nothing happens when press the icon.

You need to create /home/user/.wazapp folder youself. It does not do it automatically.
As user:
Code:
mkdir /home/user/.wazapp
I guess same applicable to tgalal version 0.9.19.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@kumary i think no, since nightly trying to create log in .wazapp folder, which not exists.

Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
woohoo, my fix found it's way into nightly thanks!
leinad, i tried to check coderus's commit (https://github.com/CODeRUS/wazapp/co...4a5fad589772fc) in the ui.py after installing nightly 21deb..but it isn't there. did you have it in urs ui.py after installing nightly21's deb?

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
@thom45: Do you have developer mode enabled?

Read the wiki how to purge wazapp: https://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Comple..._your_Nokia_N9
And type after purging in terminal (as root):
apt-get update -f
apt-get upgrade
That did the trick, looks I am back in Wazapp business with a new and shiny version 0.9.19. Thanks very much for your help

The Following User Says Thank You to thom45 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp