Originally Posted by kjmackey View Post
My black 64GB N9 arrived today. Still getting used to it.

But, she is elegant!
Link to the image
Did you get yours from Expansys? Or imported it yourself?

The Following User Says Thank You to erzhik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ SF Bay Area
I bought it from the Dane on eBay. I had/have a pre-order in with Expansys in the US - but, needless to remark, I won't be taking them up on any offer of a sale.

The phone was expensive - but that's the price I pay for my impatience.

Now, what to do with this HTC HD7 I own, not to mention a 2-year old N900 that is still functioning very well (never had the H/W issues others did).

Originally Posted by marrat View Post
The tethering is working fine, needed it yesterday for logging into corporate VPN because of on-call support. My ThinkPad R400 took the provided WiFi without any issues.

About logmein.com, the browser can open the site, but that`s all I could test, cause I don`t have an account for that.
thx for the reply..btw i really hope logmein wud officially make an app for harmattan..

Originally Posted by Guffaw View Post
Nokia shipped N9 to N9Seconds winners today.

Item received for transport.

woh..congrats..looks like i was wrong tat n9seconds price isnt an n9 itself..damn, i shda work harder durin the contest..

NFC:
Vodafone italy in collaboration with cartasi (credit card based on mastercard) will release this autumn the first sim-cards supporting nfc-payments. So it seem's that nfc payments needs no other hw components.

Italian announcement:
http://www.comunicazione.vodafone.it...d=9579&lang=it

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delmar For This Useful Post:
For those who ordered from clickok: My N9 arrived in Germany, after a long journey (interestingly by post als "Einschreiben", not dhl or so). Quickstart is in swedish, but as soon as I put my sim in, all was german!

The Following User Says Thank You to christianko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Switzerland seems to have it now, too...

http://www.microspot.ch/microspot/pr...IM)/detail.jsf

648.95 CHF = 523.46 EUR (only!?)

Does someone can recommend this shop?

Edit: Bad news, the shop seems to be very supsicious with fraudulent intentions.
The shop is ok, don't worry about that. They don't ship overseas though (AFAIK).

Originally Posted by rentze View Post
The shop is ok, don't worry about that. They don't ship overseas though (AFAIK).
microspot ships only inside Switzerland an Liechtenstein. They also don't acept payments coming out of this countrys (I've asket if I can order and pay from Italy an let it send to a friend in Switzerland, but not possible ).

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Just transfer the cash to your friend in switzerland and have him order it, then ship it to you upon arrival as a gift. no biggie?

Originally Posted by slai View Post
Just transfer the cash to your friend in switzerland and have him order it, then ship it to you upon arrival as a gift. no biggie?
Good idea, but I've preordered it on the only swiss online-shop I know accepting payments coming outside of the county at a time when nobody has them in stock and left them an account. If i will have back this money I would have to pay another time for transferring and chancing CHF to € and then the the same again to transfer the money to my friend. Hope still the device will come soon from the wholesale distributor to my seller.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????