Notices

pm me your fon no. and country, maybe i can help. already done request code for my friend.

Hey guys, thanks for the tip regarding bluestacks. Using this method, I finally managed it to trigger a phone call telling me the verification code. Unfortunately, I have drunk quite a lot beer during the last hours. Therefore I accidently typed in the code into my computer instead in my N9. Now I verified my computer which is stupid. Do I have to unverify my computer now using bluestacks? I already reinstalled whatsapp on blutestacks, however whatsapp still knows my phone number, hence there is no way to retrigger a phone call telling me the verification code... :-(

Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the tip regarding bluestacks. Using this method, I finally managed it to trigger a phone call telling me the verification code. Unfortunately, I have drunk quite a lot beer during the last hours. Therefore I accidently typed in the code into my computer instead in my N9. Now I verified my computer which is stupid. Do I have to unverify my computer now using bluestacks? I already reinstalled whatsapp on blutestacks, however whatsapp still knows my phone number, hence there is no way to retrigger a phone call telling me the verification code... :-(
just remove old acc and uninstall whatsup, then reinstall back. Download whatapp from different store, you must choose ap store if ur currently whatsup installed from android store.

I did the same as meegofan. Now I am getting failed server mismatch error when I try the code on my phone.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Originally Posted by Seful View Post
just remove old acc and uninstall whatsup, then reinstall back. Download whatapp from different store, you must choose ap store if ur currently whatsup installed from android store.
Whatdo you mean with 'old acc'? Old gmail account in bluestack? Or account in whatsapp?

I removed whatsapp in bluestack and downloaded again. But it does not ask for new code. Just username and profile photo.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

In Whatsapp under Bluestacks you have to go to settings and choose "delete Whatsapp account". However, I also had to reinstall Bluestacks in order to wipe all application data. Now I can trigger a phone call again, however I've to wait for 2 days since I tried to register to often... that sucks!

Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
Whatdo you mean with 'old acc'? Old gmail account in bluestack? Or account in whatsapp?

I removed whatsapp in bluestack and downloaded again. But it does not ask for new code. Just username and profile photo.
1) remove acc whatsapp

2) Uninstall whatsapp

3) reinstall whatsapp, download from 1 store, g store or android store, if before this you installed from adroid store then u must choose 1 store or g store.

Hmm, I already used both google store and 1 store. Both give same error. I only see Amazon Store which does not have Whatsapp. Should I install Android Store? Where do I do that?

is there a way of solving registration from NITDROID ..if there is any pls need help with it .. whatsapp didnt ask for reg in NITDROID it just worked .. but having problem with reg on WAZAPP

As I've mentioned before, if you have used both stores already, you have to reinstall Bluestack in order to delete the cached app-data. This solved the problem for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to meegofan For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp