Active Topics

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Try switching around 2g » dual » 3g modes.

Originally Posted by Z3tor View Post
Try switching around 2g » dual » 3g modes.
Already done.

It may turn out to be this 02 thing ... but I still don't see why that it'd stop it detecting ALL networks.

Try using manual network selection if it can detect?

What i did:
-Reboot
-forced n9 to use 3G
-Allow background connections. Both ON
-And then i tried to connect to web couple times
-Then just wait. I waited for half our and it worked
-Then install nitdroid

Apparently it was 02 ... must have been a coincidence that my foreign SIM also wasn't working :/

I've had this issue twice before (once for 1.1 and 1.2, on AT&T). No idea what the cause or the resolution of the issue is but on both occasions it randomly resolved itself in a few hours.

HELL YEAH

I fixed it on ym Phone
i decided to reflash my Phone because of the error after a reboot.
now i was installing all my apps/tweaks again and restartet by every app/tweak.

after i installed extraplugins the Network error shows.
removed it and tada. no more errors.

Hello All..

I am the new victim of this problem. My N9 (PR 1.3) loses the network and returns back after 3-4 hours automatically. At times, it returns in few mins and sometimes the network bars doesnt come for hours. I did not had this issue in last 2 yrs of N9 relation.
I m a UAE resident and a customer of Etisalat mobile network provider. Nokia Care Centre failed to repair the issue.

Any help would be highly thankful....

- Matt

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Hello All..

I am the new victim of this problem. My N9 (PR 1.3) loses the network and returns back after 3-4 hours automatically. At times, it returns in few mins and sometimes the network bars doesnt come for hours. I did not had this issue in last 2 yrs of N9 relation.
I m a UAE resident and a customer of Etisalat mobile network provider. Nokia Care Centre failed to repair the issue.

- Matt
hey due sometimes depends on the area you are in and i am facing this but not too much only in elevators or palces with low signal even though am use 2g or 3g

a reboot sometimes resolve this problem

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Hello All..

- Matt
SOLVED: Thank God.. After the Nokia Care were unsuccessful in solving my above issue, I just tried to switch off the 3G. The phone has 3 options under Mobile Network tab, Dual, GSM & 3G.
Since beginning it was by default on Dual, and I didn't had any problem till date.
So after I changed the setting by selecting only GSM.
Guess wot, my 2 problems got solved, miraculously.

One was the above problem, where my mobile network bars on top were disappeared for hours and then use to return back, off & on always.
But now, it doesn't go off. It remain throughout.

Secondly, my WiFi network once go out of network, will only come back after re-starting the router. But now.
It connects the moment I enter my home, automatically.

Additionally, I dont know how. My battery life has been increased DRASTICALLY. So technically, 3G use to drain the battery and gave some network issues...

Thanks to my brain... Keep the GSM selected for solving such issues. folks....