Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by sandy_locke View Post
EDIT: I read that a flasher program called Phœnix could have a better chance to flash without this kind of issue. What about it ?
I am rather unfamiliar with Phoenix since it's only running under Windows, but I am fairly sure it will not help you any further than the command line flasher.

Flashing on N9 depends on the counterpart running on the device itself, the method to feed data to it from outside source does not affect the process.

Excellent guide!!

I recently got a second N9 from eBay and used these instructions to change the Chinese firmware to the Australian one with Benelux map-data.
Works perfectly, thank you all very much!

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I am rather unfamiliar with Phoenix since it's only running under Windows, but I am fairly sure it will not help you any further than the command line flasher.

Flashing on N9 depends on the counterpart running on the device itself, the method to feed data to it from outside source does not affect the process.
Ok, thx juiceme.

Should I have any hope of finding a solution, then ??

Originally Posted by sandy_locke View Post
Hi, I have an issue flashing, and I didn't find the right answer anywhere on the web.

First I have a product code 059L8L7 nowhere to be found. Anyway, I tried with several firmware 40.2012.21-3.313 which are the latest: france, germany, row and Mobitel telekomunikacijske (the nearest to my product code).
http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-...ctCode=059L8L7
Does show a 40.2012.21.3 version for that product code.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-...ctCode=059L8L7
Does show a 40.2012.21.3 version for that product code.
You know that you saved my day(s) ? Thank you so much for finding me the right firmware, I'm now ready for a good OpenMode and the ensuing pleasures

i have nokia n9 64gb SW VER PR1.3 40.2012.21-3_PR_003
ProductCode=059K164 China
http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-...ctCode=059K164

CAN I INSTALL SAME VERSION WITH INDIA COUNTRY ???
THIS http://www.mrcrab.net/nokia/Nokia_N9...n=40.2012.21.3

can i use phoenix as i have used that on my N8 many times ?

Yes, you can most likely install the Indian firmware on your Chinese N9.
Just read the first post completely before proceeding.

Don't know anything about phoenix, I would advise you to use the flasher and instructions form the first post.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
@STRANG3R
"can i use phoenix as i have used that on my N8 many times ? "

I used Phoenix to flash my N9 two times (knew it also from flashing the N8 before) and it worked fine. If you did it with your N8, you know how it works, so there should be no problem.

Originally Posted by MarcAnton View Post
@STRANG3R
"can i use phoenix as i have used that on my N8 many times ? "

I used Phoenix to flash my N9 two times (knew it also from flashing the N8 before) and it worked fine. If you did it with your N8, you know how it works, so there should be no problem.
thanx mate will try & reply

hello guys i just want to ask, I have nokia n9 64GB black and I successfully reflashed it. Now , I have nokia n9 64GB white, can I use the same image for both device? Can I use the one I'm using on black to my white n9? I need help thanks in advance

Tags
flashing, nokia n9