I have a problem regarding the Facebook Application. I once installed it and when I took photos I used to share them easily (the photos used to be uploaded in a folder named 'Mobile Uploads'). Unfortunately now I'm trying to upload photos, but when I select 'Share via Service', Facebook is not listed... I've tried to re-install it, but the the phone tells me: "Unable to download 'facebook-services'. Application package not found".. I really wish I could fix this problem. Thanks!

Just want to get this straight - please confirm...
- you have or had the facebook client installed? (which)
- if ever uninstalled, when and when did you try to reinstall?
- are there any other facebook tools that might suit your needs, in the maemo.org repository (not Ovi)? If so, which?

I'm not a facebook user so perhaps someone else will have a better idea
... all the same, it's worth trying to clarify the time-line and which pieces of software are installed on your device (relating to your problem).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
I had Facebook mobile installed ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OnW...eature=related - Go to 1:20mins, on the top right corner of the Nokia there's a facebook application which I used to have)

I uninstalled it once, because it wasn't working well then when I went to App Manager, Facebook was not listed. I entered the Ovi Store and found a way to download Facebook app again but it wasn't successful (like a said in my post before)

I just entered maemo.org through my Nokia and searched for a Facebook app and I found Facebook Migrator which I already have