Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
I think @juiceme should start a fundraiser, and start producing and selling
ooo... do you think there would be any market?
I mean, seriously it would be muchos better to make the connector part with a 3d printer as opposed to what I have been doing with scissors&glue

It sure would look a lot more professional...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
ooo... do you think there would be any market?
You have 5 order on the previous page already

I mean, seriously it would be muchos better to make the connector part with a 3d printer
Or a piece of PCB. It is a very versatile material. I have seen (and made myself) all sorts of things from it, from calculator protective cases to transformer winding support cages. As well as the odd electronic circuit or two

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You have 5 order on the previous page already

Or a piece of PCB. It is a very versatile material. I have seen (and made myself) all sorts of things from it, from calculator protective cases to transformer winding support cages. As well as the odd electronic circuit or two
As it happens, I have done that also. My first version was cut from veroboard but it was a bit too thick to accommodate the fingers correctly and I needed to file it thinner and use cellotape to insulate the fingers soldered to the pcb.
Using insulating material (pieces cut from visacard) and glueing the electrodes inside works better