Hi Guys,

First post. So I just bought an N9 and have been working on getting it working right.

It basically sucked on PR1.2 until I flashed it yesterday to 1.3 and suddenly everything was GREAT!!

Then this morning, I rebooted it, and it is starting to suck again.

This is my problem. I created shortcuts on the menu to go to my favourite web sites, Facebook, Ebay, Instagram, etc.

When I clicked on them, they loaded fine straight into my account. I closed the browser and then re-opened the pages, and it worked perfectly. (my opinion is that the browser is better than the apps for those sites).

Anyway, I was trying to install a program via Warehouse which didn't work, so tried to reboot the phone and see if I could install then (it didn't). After that, my sites stopped automatically logging in. I thought it must have been an issue after the reboot, no problems, I'll just never reboot again. But, no, every time I close the browser, it asks me to log in again.

The settings page has "remember passwords" checked, so it isn't something so simple as that. I haven't tried clearing the passwords and then re-typing yet.

If anyone can help to solve my problem would be awesome! This morning I was thinking of retiring my n900 because the n9 was going great, and then this happened. Sticking with the n900 for now

The Following User Says Thank You to p310don For This Useful Post:
oh crap, went into settings, did a reset phone thing. Now it doesn't boot.

It is stuck between the faded Nokia logo screen, and the clock lock screen.

Got it rebooted, needed to press power key for longer.... Still the issue with the browser passwords not saving.

Reflashed the phone and started again, all is good now.

Thanks to all that helped and contributed to this thread..

The Following User Says Thank You to p310don For This Useful Post: