Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What? Your favorite company's strategy is failing and people are talking about it?

How about trying to convince us about why it doesn't suck instead of crying? I know it's VERY, very hard to do right now--what with the numbers not helping you--but you might as well try earning an A for effort. It's okay. Go on. We won't laugh. ...too hard.
Ah, I see that you are a resistant case of depression. Prozac is not enough, frontal lobotomy and ECT is your way out of your depth of despair. I will be happy to defray the costs of treatment. You seem to forget that until treated properly, you will not understand nor remember the discussion we are having. Or perhaps Lumia can enlighten your ways. That's it! Lumia for dummramos!!!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Oh my I remember the girls in prague I don't remember if I actually saw an ugly girl there LOL.

I can save nokia too btw here's my plan

Step 1 Drop wp

Step 2 Pick random mobile OS

Step 3 ????

Step 4 Profit
Not a bad idea really, even with a hint of humor.

They could pick up webOS... It's a finished OS that is beautiful in design, HP are practically giving it away as we speak and there is an army of palm fans who are crying out for new devices so they would have a guaranteed market right there before we even count anyone else.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
With apologies to poor little Lumiaman, you folks MUST see this.. heh! Tech News Today talking about the Nokia Lumia 900's reception:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOPy9jNhEjc&t=33m58s
Lol, is it Tech New Today one of the major IT news networks in US ?Obviously I'm not from US,that's why asking

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Not a bad idea really, even with a hint of humor.

They could pick up webOS... It's a finished OS that is beautiful in design, HP are practically giving it away as we speak and there is an army of palm fans who are crying out for new devices so they would have a guaranteed market right there before we even count anyone else.
They might as well join samsung and intel again and wait for tizen, or work with mozilla with their boot to gecko thingy. Seriously Why would we want an OS that is basically a browser?

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Local investing guru Seppo Saario said few months ago, that one should go with Microsoft instead of Nokia if he/she believes in WP-strategy: Improbable success of WP would be great for Microsoft, but a failure wouldn't destroy it. Nokia's case isn't so bright

The reaction to recent profit warning with miserable lumia sale figures shows, that the market agrees with him..

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Yet more news! Take a listen/watch of today's Tech News Today. Yet more bad news for new Lumia 900 owners. So much bad news for Nokia, Lumia 900 and ... well, just listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Yd9vLGAP0&t=13m25s

I like that one bit about how Microsoft's mobile division managed to wrestle away a Samsung marketing manager... who then turned around and left after FIVE months. Hmmmmm.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Good news is good news,
Bad news is good news,
No news is bad news!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Good news is good news,
Bad news is good news,
No news is bad news!
Well, it's certainly not 'no news'... and I don't think there's been a whole lot of 'good news'...
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Lumiaman if you think that WP strategy is helping Nokia then why nokia stock is going down day by day. Today it hitted all time lowest 3.90 $. You call this a success ?.

Nokia can only be successfull if they dump their wp strategy and return to symbian/maemo 5/meego strategy. As they have planned it before going to wp.

MeeGo for high end phone
Symbian for Mid Range and High end phones
Meltemi or S40 for mid and low end phones.

Except this there is no hope left for Nokia.

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen