Notices

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Try to restart MeeCast. I just tested it under the 1.0~git20110620-7-1fn version of QtComponents. It works.

Vlad,
just tried ending with killall and rebooting but no good still missing those bottom buttons

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by poogash View Post
just tried ending with killall and rebooting but no good still missing those bottom buttons
This is a bad news.
Try to play with option 'Fullscreen'
I will try to install Meecast on my friend's Nokia N900 and will try to catch this problem there.

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
Hi Vlad,

I seem to have some issues running meecast on N900 as I only get a blank screen.

The error when running from terminal is "Qt.labs.components is not installed" "import Qt.labs.components 1.1". This occurs in Button.qml:42:1.

I used meecast 0.3.33 and qt-components (1.0~git20110620-7-1fn) also tried with the dropbox repo but this did not change anything.

The most obvious is that the import is looking for qt-components 1.1 and the installed version is 1.0 but I am not sure where I am to find this newer version.

I tried the apt-get remove and install routine but then I end up with the message that meecast is not available but is referred to by another package. I can however install it via fapman.

Any tips are welcome.

----edit---

It seems that the dependency is on qt-components and not on a version thereof. Possibly a bug in meecast if it requires 1.1?

Originally Posted by FarmerF View Post
Hi Vlad,

I seem to have some issues running meecast on N900 as I only get a blank screen.

The error when running from terminal is "Qt.labs.components is not installed" "import Qt.labs.components 1.1". This occurs in Button.qml:42:1.

I used meecast 0.3.33 and qt-components (1.0~git20110620-7-1fn) also tried with the dropbox repo but this did not change anything.

The most obvious is that the import is looking for qt-components 1.1 and the installed version is 1.0 but I am not sure where I am to find this newer version.

I tried the apt-get remove and install routine but then I end up with the message that meecast is not available but is referred to by another package. I can however install it via fapman.

Any tips are welcome.

----edit---

It seems that the dependency is on qt-components and not on a version thereof. Possibly a bug in meecast if it requires 1.1?
Please reinstall MeeCast. Will be all ok.

Vlad.

Will MeeCast be available in the nokia store soon?

Originally Posted by Kuuskutonen View Post
Will MeeCast be available in the nokia store soon?
Yes.
Now I'm waiting for the finishing of QA process.

Vlad,

Hey.

I've uploaded the new version of MeeCast (0.3.34) for Fremantle to extras-devel repository.

Changelog:
* Improved in event widget (Harmattan)
* Added stations in yr.no database (Belarus, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Macedonia, France)
* Fixed problem with Macedonia in yr.no database
* Adapted for new qt-components for Fremantle

Vlad.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Thanks for Macedonia fix Vlad.

It will be great if this can be load to home screen (event view). As people may not know the default weather app Accuweather is not available in China PRC variant. There is dark black instead of colorful and beautiful weather symbol.

Originally Posted by traveller07 View Post
It will be great if this can be load to home screen (event view). As people may not know the default weather app Accuweather is not available in China PRC variant. There is dark black instead of colorful and beautiful weather symbol.

This possibility already exists. See here

Vlad

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather