Poll: Buy n900 again?
Poll Options
Buy n900 again?

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
I would, unless a better device was annouced.

Originally Posted by schettj View Post
If we dropped you down the toilet, would you somehow find a way to re-register and post again?
WE? You seem upset about something?

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
yeah, i would probably buy a new toilet. it would be hard to poop knowing an n900 could be hiding in there.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bucharest
If I drop my phone in the toilet I would look at the market and see what other/better smart devices exist.Based on this I would buy or not N900

definitly yes!

I did drop my n900 down the toilet and no i wouldnt buy another one. Simply because i want to try something new no point buying a phone that is 6 months + old when there are new toys to play with

I would buy a new housing for it.

Depends.. With the phones currently on market, I'd buy it again.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
If I dropped my N900 down a toilet I would go to my nearest water treatment plant (or whatever it's called) and would ask them to find my device and put it in a plastic pack. Then I would go to Nokia (I bought it directly from them) and would ask them to fix the phone.

Yes. I think there's only one Android phone that meets my required hardware desires (and that's not even software!). And if I remember correctly it runs only on Sprint's network.

Though after I'm done with graduate school I don't think I'll need a device that can run desktop software anymore. Nor would I need a hard keyboard necessarily. I can hobble myself with swype input on Android (I can't stand nor accurately use on screen keyboards).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Tags
fanboys' heaven, n900 sh*t smell, take one from a, tmo troll cheap