Notices

Originally Posted by Upp15 View Post
the watch image in the app actually shows a screenshot of my watch in a real situation (bluetooth settings showing my devices) !?
Main page shows watch model and latest screenshot made. If there're no screenshots it requests one at once. If at that moment you're serfing watch's menus it will snap that.

To refresh the snap either use cover's exchange button or go to devel tools -> screenshots -> pulley Take Screenshot. Make sure you have your watch showing their best.

P.S. Will check faces ordering.
Edit: Indeed, there's a missing signal handler in watchfaces' model. You can basically change WF order and then go to apps mov one up/down to get save button, then press save - it saves order for both apps and faces. But ultimately fix will be in next release on the openrepos

Last edited by ruff; 2016-03-26 at 08:41.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Mar 2016 @ Finland
Now it rocks!
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Upp15 For This Useful Post:
One more thing: just noticed, that the calendar events are 1 day 'ahead' in the watch. Could there be some kind of leap year bug somewhere?

Weird, for me it works ok, just created an entry for tomorrow and it appeared on the watches as tomorrows pin. At appears though one hour earlier, mb due to DST transition, will see at which time it actually fires up

Hmm. I made a test event for the day after tomorrow, and it appeared alright ... it seems, that all day events (birthdays, to be precise) are wrong!?

Btw, you may use my screenshot in Opentrepos if you wish.

Originally Posted by Upp15 View Post
Hmm. I made a test event for the day after tomorrow, and it appeared alright ... it seems, that all day events (birthdays, to be precise) are wrong!?

Btw, you may use my screenshot in Opentrepos if you wish.
Thanks, will do.

I'm not happy with the timezone stuff - RockWork seems to deal in Local time for everything and I think it'll go wrong at times like this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
btw yesterday's event for today, which was shown with wrong time - today appeared in proper time, so yes, time conversion longs for certain improvement.

Originally Posted by ruff View Post
btw yesterday's event for today, which was shown with wrong time - today appeared in proper time, so yes, time conversion longs for certain improvement.
There's discussion about it on the ubupebbler list. I think at some point during the next six months every datetime should receive proper timezone annotations, which should fix it.

0.8-1 with your latest changes is going out now. Thanks for the translations, and for finishing the support for them! I'll add a general appeal for more to the first post.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Is it useful at this stage for us to be listing apps / faces that don't work? Or is it a fair assumption that most of them are failing because of known limitations like the lack of websockets?

If yes to the former, how should we be doing it? One issue per app, or a single issue 'master list'?

Thanks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
If you have a list, then in here might be best, then if we find some root causes then we can create issues for them. That'll avoid too many duplicate issues. There might be a lot though: as well as the websocket thing (which can test the 'websocket build') there's also no integration of the remote timeline sources that go through pebble.com.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:

Tags
pebble, smartwatch