Notices

angry birds 3.00 not working, stay to 2,30

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Which version of angrybirds space?

I tried it and it freezes on the loading screen.
1.1.0, I have the Ad-supported version

>I did for get to add the version to the wiki, as it took me several attempts to update it My bad. Will get on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Which version of angrybirds space?

I tried it and it freezes on the loading screen.
I use
Angry Birds Space Premium 1.3.0
on N900 and works ok. Sometimes it needs time in loading screen due to small amount of ram but it runs ok.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
i have a small issue wile playing AB (except Space - this one works ok) i'm not able to launch an angry bird or even pull it backwards to attempt to launch it until i restart the game, however i can move around the play area ok, go back to menu and select different level. Anyone experienced this?
I have exactly the same problem. It seems like horizontal touch gestures somehow causes this. For example in level selection menu if I move the level squares to far right they become stuck there after lifting finger. Touching screen moves level squares back, but launching birds stops working in game. Only restarting game fixes this.

fruit ninja not working .... all other games are working ... what is the reason ??

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by dheerajverma143 View Post
fruit ninja not working .... all other games are working ... what is the reason ??
Duh!! Either read the thread completely or stay away from the thread. Mindless spamming would only increase the number of pages and would make it difficult for others to filter out useful posts

Sorry to point you out on this mate, but for future reference for yourself and others who may wish to report problems with certain games that are not working, can we please have a little more information such as...

Game name:
Version:
Device:
Description of fault: (ie game launches, but freezes on load screen)
Terminal out-put: (where needed)

Please try to understand that there are plenty of users here that are very willing to help but we need information like the above to help us assist with problems such as yours, especially as this thread supports multiple devices.

There is also the wiki for a list of compatible Games and their version numbers.http://wiki.maemo.org/Apkenv/Game_Compatibility

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Sorry to point you out on this mate, but for future reference for yourself and others who may wish to report problems with certain games that are not working, can we please have a little more information such as...

Game name:
Version:
Device:
Description of fault: (ie game launches, but freezes on load screen)
Terminal out-put: (where needed)

Please try to understand that there are plenty of users here that are very willing to help but we need information like the above to help us assist with problems such as yours, especially as this thread supports multiple devices.

There is also the wiki for a list of compatible Games and their version numbers.http://wiki.maemo.org/Apkenv/Game_Compatibility
game name-fruit ninja hd ...
version 1.5.4
device nokia n9
fault- when i tried to open it with qml it shows black screen for 2 sec n then comes back to qml....software... in short nothing is happning ...
terminal output- open /dev/sequencer or /dev/snd/seq: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

The Following User Says Thank You to dheerajverma143 For This Useful Post:
game name-fruit ninja hd ...
version 1.5.4
device nokia n9
fault- when i tried to open it with qml it shows black screen for 2 sec n then comes back to qml....software... in short nothing is happning ...
terminal output- open /dev/sequencer or /dev/snd/seq: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault
Looking at the wiki and from reading the thread, it appears as though the only difference is that you are trying to launch the HD version where others (and myself) have the SD version. This could explain why you are getting a black screen and then closing again?

The sequencer errors are referring to the lack of background music in the game.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
I found an easier way to trigger the unable to launch bird bug in all angry bird games. Except in AB Space where zooming stops working instead.

Press finger down in the middle of screen and swipe it over any screen border. Bug gets triggered every time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stomper For This Useful Post:

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp