Closed Thread
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
finally got mine updated to v 16.. i had trouble with one packag, but i managed to fetched t with x-term... everything works fine as of now.. thanks to cssu team... hoe to see more updates coming.. thanks again.. im a one happy maemo5 user .. n900 the best phone ever..

Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
ctrl+shift+x ,
Tried it, not working at the moment. Can't switch task, can't close apps, can't switch screens

when i try to install the latest update using im getting the following error,
W: GPG error: https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com ./ Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY ADB4438160A655EF
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
is there anything i could do to get this fixed?
thank you.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
hi all, after updating my phone to latest CSSU, i noticed that a few applications needed to be ugraded. here is the result i have in terminal:

Code:
BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/home/user # apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
The following packages have been kept back:
  libsdl-mixer1.2
The following packages will be upgraded:
  camera-ui hildon-desktop libqt4-core libqt4-dbus libqt4-declarative libqt4-gui libqt4-maemo5
  libqt4-multimedia libqt4-network libqt4-opengl libqt4-phonon libqt4-script libqt4-sql
  libqt4-sql-sqlite libqt4-svg libqt4-translations libqt4-webkit libqt4-xml libqt4-xmlpatterns
  mp-fremantle-community-pr osso-calculator-ui status-area-orientationlock-applet
22 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 19.3MB of archives.
After this operation, 16.4kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.
/home/user #
As many of them are related to phone, I don't know what to do!
so What do I do? can I upgrade them without messing my phone??
those were an upgrade flies for CSSU 16.5....i believe your are still on 16 so there no problem upgrading those files...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
I too am grateful for the CSSU team. Thank you just doesn't say enough.

I am here to report a couple of items that have occurred since the last update. I've been running PR 1.3.3.7-9, then on Tuesday (2011-09-06), the latest (PR 1.3.3.7-10) came out, and I installed it. Everything worked fine. Then on 2011-09-07, the cssu features package was upgraded. After this upgrade, I noticed the following:

First, when I tried to open the new CSSU Features from the menu gives the following error:

Code:
Reading the configuration settings gave a FATAL ERROR
while loading. Not all settings are available

Exiting.
The second, and more disturbing problem I found is that I can pair my bluetooth headset (Motorola S-9HD) with the phone just fine, media works (I'm playing podcasts through MediaBox) but I cannot hear a thing on the phone. If I make a call, I cannot hear the ring or the person on the other end. If I receive a call, I hear about the first 1/4 second or so of my ringtone, then nothing. And I can't hear anything through the earpiece unless I physically turn the headset off (switching the headset off in the phone dialog does not work).

Has anyone seen this or have a fix for it?

Thanks,
--vr
I have the same ERROR with CSSU Features and also there is something wrong with media player - it's reloading again and again and don't show my videos and music files.

It all started yesterday after I saw that my main screen reloaded all widgets and information, just like it does when I restart my phone.

After that phone slowed down. Everything is taking more time to open and so on.

I guess it's sort of bug or I don't know.

I don't want to reflash my N900, because I did it about month ago. The process is quite painful for me - backup all files, and then reinstall everything... Any solutions?
  3. Nokia 6110 Navigator (Black)
  4. Nokia N900
  5. Sony Xperia Z1
  6. Nokia 8

is there any mod which can make the unread sms, email and miscall notification show over the icon ? just like android and others?

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
got one killall hildon-home (or is it hildon-desktop) like effect meaning black thing at top at first then total black while running opera and email (modest). Thought it would reboot or shut down but nothing happened, everything came back after few seconds.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ sofia, bulgaria
I can see offlineimap patch made its way to CSSU. Nice.

Any chances for IDLE IMAP?
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/tinym.../msg00040.html

The Following User Says Thank You to lidow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
First, when I tried to open the new CSSU Features from the menu gives the following error:

Code:
Reading the configuration settings gave a FATAL ERROR
while loading. Not all settings are available

Exiting.
Thanks,
--vr
Originally Posted by Protegio View Post
I have the same ERROR with CSSU Features and also there is something wrong with media player - it's reloading again and again and don't show my videos and music files.

It all started yesterday after I saw that my main screen reloaded all widgets and information, just like it does when I restart my phone.

After that phone slowed down. Everything is taking more time to open and so on.

I guess it's sort of bug or I don't know.

I don't want to reflash my N900, because I did it about month ago. The process is quite painful for me - backup all files, and then reinstall everything... Any solutions?
Choose Raiden or Lui Kang and no more FATALITY

Cheers,

J4ZZ

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by kishanW View Post
when i try to install the latest update using im getting the following error,

is there anything i could do to get this fixed?
thank you.
Not really. Check the forum. It's a warning only nevertheless and will not prohibit you from receiving updates.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade