Notices

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
Quite cool. Would be imposible
Actually the impossible stuff is more like having MMS, USB Host mode and overclocking the processor.

All of this stuff was thought either very difficult or impossible.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rmerren View Post
To answer the OP's question: No. But the prevalence of (and celebration of) ridiculous, useless apps like this is one of the primary reasons I bought an N900 instead of an iPhone.

Whenever you find yourself covetous of an Apple or Android phone, just browse through their app stores or top 10 app lists and you will be reminded that most of the apps are the electronic equivalent of late-night tv ad products like Ronco spray-on hair, Mr. Microphone, and the Snuggie.
The same time Apple phones has come to mainstream and Nokia phones are niche products, although 4 years ago certain Nokia spoke persons said iPhones will be a niche product and Nokia is not worried. The rest is history, and stock prices also.

The Following User Says Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
When you talk about Apple's AppStore, it's just an exercise of personal selection...

If you want to focus on the crap, there are far more and worthless apps on it than any other platforms.

But the same goes for the opposite, among the plethora of apps, there are some of the smartest and most useful apps out there (some of the visual/audio cognition utilities, image manipulators, augmented reality apps, etc).

It's what it is, currently the biggest app store in the planet.

When it comes time for MeeGo to get their own App Store, if it becomes a hit (and I hope it does) then they will get the good as well as the bad too.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Actually, there are a couple of vrm tools for the N900 already setup. They're more designed to overlay images on pre-entered ID tags in 3d, but they could easily be augmented to do this.

Why you would want to do this is beyond me. Concentrating on a small device while trying to move is just asking for trouble. Some things can be multi-tasked depending on what the task is. Walking and driving are rarely in that list.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
I'm looking for the fleury or hierholzer algorithm preferable in php. Anybody?

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-01-19 at 19:29.

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
In the UK, we have this instead:

Ha Ha Ha !!!

Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
I'm looking for the fleury or hierholzer algorithm preferable in php. Anybody?
Wrong thread and wrong website.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
every time i'm on here these days i find people asking for the most useless of apps, usually i shoot them down because 1) they're useless, and 2) i enjoy it. :P but i'm starting to wonder if this symptom is actually indicative of the cure. not so long ago TMO was full of people with wonderfully ingenius and creative ways of overcoming major obstacles, , people cooperating on ways around nokia's half-assed support and the like. but now its all "me wanna moar fart apps pleeeez!", on the face of it a bad thing, but perhaps we've reached the point where the major issues have been resolved, we've fixed what we cannot accept, accepted what we cannot fix, and moved on to proverbially coveting thy neighbours ox, a la they have it why cant we?

i will however say, we dont have a lot of what apple/android do, we do have a few important things they dont, i'm happy with my decision, if you're not then sell up and move on.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
I know this maybe is a useless app, but it could be useful implementing the idea plus SMS or mail , don't you think so? , I think this was already saw in Iphone

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by webhamster View Post
Wrong thread and wrong website.
is it? i can trade prim's algo, hilbert-curve, z-curve, moore-curve, kart-trie, my tune-up utilites, bin-packing algo everything in php!

it would be really nice to have it i can then make a double-mst. In fact I want this christofides or a good branch-and-bound algo.

Do u know perhaps a good Union-Search algo in php also free?

Tags
just shoot me