Active Topics

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Norway
Hi guys!

I've had my N900 for a loong time now. AndI must say I've never had as much fun with a phone before. But my n900 was getting abit sloppy. Rebooted if I shaked it to hard, or opened the keyboard to fast and SIM-card disconnecting all the time.

So then I went and got my self an Galaxy SII. And I must say im realy impressed with the phone. Never really had an Android phone. But its seems to do the jobb.

Anyways, just saying thanks to all of you that have helped my with my N900 and this awesome community. I will however still be keeping up to date on this site. And use my N900 as a test device for this community

Have a good one !
Kind regards,
Tony

------------------------------------------
Alienware M15X
Razer Naga/Lycosa/Charcarias
Win7 - Ubuntu 10.10

Did I help you ? Then thank me ! --->

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
We will really miss you dude, Really!
Ps: Will you change your Signature???
Anyway see you around the web!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by futtawuh View Post
Hi guys!

I've had my N900 for a loong time now. AndI must say I've never had as much fun with a phone before. But my n900 was getting abit sloppy. Rebooted if I shaked it to hard, or opened the keyboard to fast and SIM-card disconnecting all the time.

So then I went and got my self an Galaxy SII. And I must say im realy impressed with the phone. Never really had an Android phone. But its seems to do the jobb.

Anyways, just saying thanks to all of you that have helped my with my N900 and this awesome community. I will however still be keeping up to date on this site. And use my N900 as a test device for this community

Have a good one !
Kind regards,
Tony
No need to say goodbye! Welcome to the Android Army with the rest of us! Come by and say hello!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
android, galaxy s2