Active Topics

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
It works very well, but...

1) I think it's up to the automatic brightness
=> wie damals schon: man nicht mehr aus dem Uhr Lockscreen raus kommt. Neustart wird gefordert.
Edit: Ok i remove this Mod and now it works better

2) Remove from app icons like Tweeter and Facebook
=> If the icons are in a folder, the icons will be deleted, but the entries still exist in the folder. A restart is sufficient as well from

3) After Install Lock Screen App
=> cant deinstall/remove them

Last edited by cvp; 2012-03-02 at 12:20.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Finland - Home of Nokia & Linux
What is this?

I installed root at "ssh root@localhost". But when i write it in terminal, it give me this error message

WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE HAS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

and i can't use ssh for root?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
It works very well, but...

1) I think it's up to the automatic brightness
=> wie damals schon: man nicht mehr aus dem Uhr Lockscreen raus kommt. Neustart wird gefordert.

2) Remove from app icons like Tweeter and Facebook
=> If the icons are in a folder, the icons will be deleted, but the entries still exist in the folder. A restart is sufficient as well from

3) After Install Lock Screen App
=> cant deinstall/remove them
1. Maybe, I need to check this again..
2. This is not uninstallation, it's only remove/restore icons from home screen.
3. Checked this right now, installed and uninstalled from my app without any problem. Try to close all another windows or uninstall from setting like a all other applications.

Originally Posted by SaQ View Post
What is this?

I installed root at "ssh root@localhost". But when i write it in terminal, it give me this error message

WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE HAS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

and i can't use ssh for root?
Just go to tweak H and apply this. This tweak will ask you to change pass for root and for user.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
yup, everything´s cool so far and I´m happily tweaking my N9 again
THANKS for good work

The Following User Says Thank You to jleholeho For This Useful Post:
1. Maybe, I need to check this again..
2. This is not uninstallation, it's only remove/restore icons from home screen.
3. Checked this right now, installed and uninstalled from my app without any problem. Try to close all another windows or uninstall from setting like a all other applications.
1) Thanks

2) Yes, I know that the programs are not removed
I mean the following:
You create a folder and adds Twitter and Facebook icons in this folder. If you now delete the icons, on your program, so even the names are still present in this folder.
They will disappear only when it restarts the phone. I mean, did you write your program so that after removing the icons, a restart is performed from the desktop. But you should enter a complete phone reboot as Commanding

3) yes, all programs have closed, and even cell phone restarts. Unfortunately, has not helped.
Can this possibly be because: If you go to install ALL, it causes a backup of the file. If you then install again only makes lockscreen, it causes a backup again. And now if you want to delete this again, restoring the backup played. Possibly had the 2nd Backup has integrated the lockscreen and can not be deleted because of that?

I hope you understand my bad English

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
one more thing,
in order to have the fastest-possible transition to both landscape and portrait views, what´s the best option in mod A?
(should I remove Home Screen Settings app from the phone?

and what about Screen Rotation Sens., mod EE?
the lower the number, the faster rotation?
(def. is 25, if I set it to 10-15, what actually happens?)

THX

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
And witch colors you tried to use for feed?
I used option 1 and it's work. Maybe after applying you used another tweak that use the same file and this can revert you changes.. Try again..
I tried to use option 1 and I just did it again and refreshed the phone and still no change

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I tried to use option 1 and I just did it again and refreshed the phone and still no change
I can say that this option will work only if you have the standard backround image (black) in home screen.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
1) Thanks

2) Yes, I know that the programs are not removed
I mean the following:
You create a folder and adds Twitter and Facebook icons in this folder. If you now delete the icons, on your program, so even the names are still present in this folder.
They will disappear only when it restarts the phone. I mean, did you write your program so that after removing the icons, a restart is performed from the desktop. But you should enter a complete phone reboot as Commanding

3) yes, all programs have closed, and even cell phone restarts. Unfortunately, has not helped.
Can this possibly be because: If you go to install ALL, it causes a backup of the file. If you then install again only makes lockscreen, it causes a backup again. And now if you want to delete this again, restoring the backup played. Possibly had the 2nd Backup has integrated the lockscreen and can not be deleted because of that?

I hope you understand my bad English
2. Aaaa, ok... I don't checked this with folders, without folders it's work ok without reboot... I mean, I prefer to remove all this stuff that I don't use and don't put them to folders.. And I don't know how to fix this, instead remove this icons without folders..

3. For be sure, we speaking about tweak LL ?
This tweak don't create any backups..
Now I did 6 tests:
1. Install live clock
2. install lockscreen
3. uninstall live clock
4. uninstall lockscreen
5. install ALL (live clock & lockscreen)
6. uninstall ALL (live clock & lockscreen)

All this tests works perfectly on my device... I don't know why you have problem with this...
The tweak Z (full restore from backup) - DON'T uninstall lockscreen, I don't included this option for restore file and tweak Z.. Because user can uninstall this later from the phone like all other applications..

Originally Posted by jleholeho
one more thing,
in order to have the fastest-possible transition to both landscape and portrait views, what´s the best option in mod A?
(should I remove Home Screen Settings app from the phone?

and what about Screen Rotation Sens., mod EE?
the lower the number, the faster rotation?
(def. is 25, if I set it to 10-15, what actually happens?)

THX
1. Tweak A - all 3 options the same files with speed up transition, but different only for lockscreen & homescreen or without both of them.. You can choose what you want..
2. Tweak EE - I don't payed with this, I don't need this, sorry . I added this from instruction, some people ask me for this tweak... Explanation here in Russian.
* For landscape and portrait (1 & 2) = The higher value, you need more rotate the phone to rotate the screen.
* For acceleromer (3) = higher value for more sensitivity, low value for low sensitivity..

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
I can say that this option will work only if you have the standard backround image (black) in home screen.
Very strange... It's also should to work in custom background, because this is two different tweaks and both of them using different files

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
to 2) I think it would be sufficient simply if you do a complete restart. This solves the problem

to 3) I do not know why that's not possible. Well, I got off on program management. Seems to me to be the only error. Therefore, just ignore

EDIT: Problem with Landscape Wallpaper. I put the Wallpaper into ".wallpapers" => name: mywall2.png
I choose c [Enter] and than 2 [Enter]. He tell me thats all done, but if i do landscape... nothing happens :/

Last edited by cvp; 2012-03-02 at 21:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh