Active Topics

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Make the video full screen?

I know it can be done - just haven't worked out how. I have Paddington bear singing in the rain absolutely perfectly on the screen (over wifi) and I'd like to make him full screen.

Pretty please.
I clicked what I thought it was and got a page of code from adbock (which I've installed) is that a problem?

Ok... double click zooms the vid nicely. That will do.

*Click - add bookmark to desktop - save *

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Ok... double click zooms the vid nicely. That will do.

*Click - add bookmark to desktop - save *
You can also click in the bottom right of the video pane on YouTube to enter full screen mode. Same as on the desktop.

Question is - did you have Marmalade sandwiches for breakfast this morning too? LOL.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
One for the wiki??

How are you and the bears getting on with your new addition Kathy - is it everything that you hoped??

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello, New users start here, Community subforum , Beginners'wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

We posted in the 'user first impressions' - you can catch our comments there. So far, 99.9% good.