Mine's been delivered at 12:27 at my wife's office. I can't wait to get back home. I ordered (normal delivery) the 770 thursday evening. I do live in Belgium though

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
no news (I know I bought it this morning ... but I want it now !)
Fred

The online purchase experience with Nokia has been excellent. Ordered it Thursday evening, arrived today at 11! Also lots of feedback/confirmation of purchase/shipping/.... As for the device itself, it exceeds the expectations. Got it working within minutes. Browsing is quick, display is impressive, userfriendliness up to Nokia's standards,... I firmly believe this device will revolutionise the (mobile) internet experience... see my blog Nokia 770

Both myself and my brother ordered from the UK site this morning and they are now showing as shipped - with UPS tracking numbers.

Cant wait

Buzz

Originally Posted by buzzlightyear
Both myself and my brother ordered from the UK site this morning and they are now showing as shipped - with UPS tracking numbers.

Cant wait

Buzz
You're going to have to!

The only slightly annoying thing about this is that Nokia aren't using a timed UPS delivery, so it's anytime between 9 and 5 unfortunately. I just wish there'd been an option to up the shipping charges for a pre-10am timeslot.

Originally Posted by twohe
You're going to have to!

The only slightly annoying thing about this is that Nokia aren't using a timed UPS delivery, so it's anytime between 9 and 5 unfortunately. I just wish there'd been an option to up the shipping charges for a pre-10am timeslot.
I hate not being able to set the time. A few years go I ordered a new HP 546 (Shows how far back it was) and I had an option for between 6 and 8pm. Much more convenient.

I kinda hoped that would swing it.

Just arrived

You're going to have to!

Not really worried as its being delivered to work so it'll go straight to the goods in place - trouble is I will then have to wait for the little chap to come round with his trolley

Couple of pictures uploaded into the gallery (size comparisons).

The screen on this thing is astonishing.

Couple of pictures uploaded into the gallery (size comparisons).

The screen on this thing is astonishing.
Right thats it - I WANT MINE NOW

Buzz