Notices

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
BTW if you send a message to one of your contacts and you experiencing the bug that the contact is shown as online in Mitakuuluu but is actually not online your message will get the 2 dots though the contact didn't read this message.
Yes, this is annoying. Can you send a log to Coderus so he might get a clue of the bug (online but not really)?

Erm, you guys seem to misunderstand the dots I guess?

http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/20951546

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Erm, you guys seem to misunderstand the dots I guess?

http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/20951546
Ok thanks for clarification but this doesn't change anything at the bug with Mitakuuluu.

Edit: So this means that if I set my Mitakuuluu to 'show always as offline' and receive a message into my just opened Mitakuuluu client but don't read this message the sender will get 2 dots (checks) at the message?

Last edited by willi6868; 2014-04-02 at 12:42.

Yes. (10chars)

In the latest version I no longer see color-coded sent/received checkmarks. Bug or feature? If feature, could you make it optional? There is still some kind of indicator in the line background, but it's very hard to see if a msg was received.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Ok thanks for clarification but this doesn't change anything at the bug with Mitakuuluu.

Edit: So this means that if I set my Mitakuuluu to 'show always as offline' and receive a message into my just opened Mitakuuluu client but don't read this message the sender will get 2 dots (checks) at the message?
always offline means your last seen wont be change, but you still can receive any message, the sender will still see there is 2 dot or tick

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
In the latest version I no longer see color-coded sent/received checkmarks. Bug or feature? If feature, could you make it optional? There is still some kind of indicator in the line background, but it's very hard to see if a msg was received.
I was going to report that too. I have a dark ambience, and that dark grey indicator is really hard to see. I switched to Bubbles theme as a temporary workaround.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
hi all
i still have the problem with messages which are not delivered or sent. i think it's because of the 'super sleep mode' from jolla... as coderus said a few posts before, i deleted my account and everything else. but since then it is even more worse. is there a way to 'disable' the sleep mode? or is there any other solution?

EDIT: or is it possible that the problem is on whatsapp's side? they were down again a few hours ago

Last edited by d0n_Egg1; 2014-04-02 at 16:34.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by d0n_Egg1 View Post
hi all
i still have the problem with messages which are not delivered or sent. i think it's because of the 'super sleep mode' from jolla... as coderus said a few posts before, i deleted my account and everything else. but since then it is even more worse. is there a way to 'disable' the sleep mode? or is there any other solution?

EDIT: or is it possible that the problem is on whatsapp's side? they were down again a few hours ago
have you ever use android whatsapp before?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
not on android but on iOS

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp