Notices

Originally Posted by sim6 View Post
Hello,

Why closed source code instead of libre?

See you.
Bro, it's a paid app. The developer has to make a living too. Do you prefer a free app with no support, no bug fixes and no upgrade or a reasonably priced paid one?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ new york, NY
Originally Posted by blvx View Post
i bought this app from store and it doesnt work for me at all, the addinfo is not showing up in right place it's only showing three first letters of the date, so it's like off the screen hiding in the right corner lol, what is up wit dat?
I thought I was the only one lol. Same problem here. Shows only a few letters (the rest disappear over to the right), and I think it ALSO interferes with meecast plugin. Meecast latest version shows standby screen weather, but doesn't work when billboard is in use (which still doesn't work)

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by O'niZzy View Post
I thought I was the only one lol. Same problem here. Shows only a few letters (the rest disappear over to the right), and I think it ALSO interferes with meecast plugin. Meecast latest version shows standby screen weather, but doesn't work when billboard is in use (which still doesn't work)
Meecast and billboard is using the same space on the lp screen (op logo), hence only one can be shown at a time.

Regards Dousan...

ohh have you rebooted after install?

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by O'niZzy View Post
Same problem here. Shows only a few letters (the rest disappear over to the right), and I think it ALSO interferes with meecast plugin. Meecast latest version shows standby screen weather, but doesn't work when billboard is in use (which still doesn't work)
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
Meecast and billboard is using the same space on the lp screen (op logo), hence only one can be shown at a time.
Billboard 1.0.1 fixes this (currently waiting in Ovi QA) and will allow to show both Billboard and other logos below each other (you can also disable that feature, so that only billboard is shown). Also, it's more aggressive about fixing the sysuid .css file, so if even after a reboot you don't see all letter, this will also be fixed by 1.0.1 (reboot still needed, but thanks to MohammadAG's suggestion, a future version won't even need a reboot).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Not available in my country-USA.

Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Your country USA doesn't even have a MeeGo app store as the N9 is not officially sold there.

Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
I can see it. I think it's something to do with your phone firmware version!!

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Bro, it's a paid app. The developer has to make a living too. Do you prefer a free app with no support, no bug fixes and no upgrade or a reasonably priced paid one?
I prefer a libre unsupported application than privative application. If it is libre I can fix their bugs or pay to fix them.

Why is Ovi store taking so long to release the new version?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
hi is it possible for the song title to be split. For example, some of the titles are so long that the screen cant display it all so it centres the title and parts of it are cut off. Could you make it such that if the size exceeds the width then there is a split onto the next line.

the uptime script also exhibits the same issue.

thanks.