Notices

Anybody interested in having more gestures in home screen than swipe left/right for changing desktop?

Anybody able/willing to help?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethkha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by sethkha View Post
Anybody interested in having more gestures in home screen than swipe left/right for changing desktop?

Anybody able/willing to help?
I will have cool stuff I like android notification bar, that you drag down
I can help you

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
This thread sounds interesting, and it'll be really insane, if You guys actually implement smth new!!

smth? what is that

I could be wrong, but I found hd_home_desktop_do_press and some other functions in hd-home.c from package hildon-desktop. It should be "easy" to catch the moves from there.
For the gestures a 3x3 grid should be enough for some basic gestures. No ..8.. but ..L..U..N..Z.. sort of things

I could be wrong, but I found hd_home_desktop_do_press and some other functions in hd-home.c from package hildon-desktop. It should be "easy" to catch the moves from there.
For the gestures a 3x3 grid should be enough for some basic gestures. No ..8.. but ..L..U..N..Z.. sort of things
sounds fine

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
smth? what is that
OFFTOPIC

I dunno, but i guess i pulled this word from some of my english knowledge, that i got either in my-native-language school or american school.
smth stands for something

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
I can help you
what do you offer?

what do you offer?
what will you have help with?
Iam not good on programming

Most help i need is c related. If you have basic c skills and an interest in maths, you could figure out the procedure for recognizing the stroke. Most if then else things i guess