Notices

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I can't seems to install Preenv from xterminal at all.

Got a lot of dependencies issues with PR1.3

@Hariainm
How did you make NOVA work? What version are you using? I tried ver 1.0.9, but i believe the filesystem is slightly unorganized so i cant create a desktop icon. It says "file home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova is not executable"... Plz help....thnx

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
This seems to repaired all the broken dependencies issue.
Also revert the hildon-desktop back to original version.
apt-get -f install

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
@Hariainm
How did you make NOVA work? What version are you using? I tried ver 1.0.9, but i believe the filesystem is slightly unorganized so i cant create a desktop icon. It says "file home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova is not executable"... Plz help....thnx
I'm using NOVA v1.0.9 in PR1.2.
What are your steps to run the game? the correct path must be /home/user/com.gameloft.app.nova/nova

(you need to install libsdl-net1.2 in order to run the game, and may be libgles1-sgx-img)

Last edited by Hariainm; 2010-10-27 at 00:14.

I run this commands

chmod +rwx /home/user/applications/com.ea.app.nfsuc/nfsuc

./nfsuc

to Need For speed but get this message:
.nfsuc: error while loading shared librarries: libSDL_cinema.so: cnnot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What am i missing?

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I run this commands

chmod +rwx /home/user/applications/com.ea.app.nfsuc/nfsuc

./nfsuc

to Need For speed but get this message:
.nfsuc: error while loading shared librarries: libSDL_cinema.so: cnnot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What am i missing?
Dont forget to run the preenv enviroment first

Real Soccer runs, but is squashed to half the screen size.

@Hariainm
Well heres my problem,
I cant create a desktop icon!! I have 2 files, icon.png and appinfo.json and then a folder named 'nova' with all the data files. I think there should be an executable file named nova there with the two other files, like there is with NFS a file named 'nfsuc'. Now i see a similar file named 'nova' inside the nova folder with all the other gamedata files, but i cant move it to the previous folder bcoz it says to replace it with the folder (both same name). Can just tell me, if u have a file name 'nova' with the icon.png and appinfo.json files??

Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
@Hariainm
Well heres my problem,
I cant create a desktop icon!! I have 2 files, icon.png and appinfo.json and then a folder named 'nova' with all the data files. I think there should be an executable file named nova there with the two other files, like there is with NFS a file named 'nfsuc'. Now i see a similar file named 'nova' inside the nova folder with all the other gamedata files, but i cant move it to the previous folder bcoz it says to replace it with the folder (both same name). Can just tell me, if u have a file name 'nova' with the icon.png and appinfo.json files??
DON'T MOVE ANYTHING! nova executable (7.6Mb aprox) SHOULD be in nova directory (com.gameloft.app.nova/nova). Just do this:
Code:
cd /home/user/com.gameloft.app.nova
root
desktopgen appinfo.json
exit

@Hariainm
So i tried again, but still the same error 'home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova' is not executable....dammit!!!

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss