Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
Havent gotten any charge from amazon, but I did just now see n900 on newegg for 559.99 with free 3 days shipping and newegg has a release date of 11/14/09.
Shame really - I love newegg. Would have ordered from them if the release date wasnt so far off.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by floffe View Post
That's bit hard to do when the USB port used for charging is occupied with the output (of data and power) to the monitor.
usb hub?
http://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/i...rt_usb_hub.gif

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Shame really - I love newegg. Would have ordered from them if the release date wasnt so far off.
maybe true but they are reliable and well they would send you email if they released anything before the release date.

like 90% of my stuff is from newegg

editted: ok canceled my order and am preordering from newegg, least i can rma if its screwed up :P

Last edited by Noxias60; 2009-10-21 at 13:19.

Yea I've heard bad stories with Buy.com and their return/exchange policy, I would only trust amazon and newegg. If by next week amazon doesnt start shipping, I will cancel and order with newegg, save me some more money.

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
Yea I've heard bad stories with Buy.com and their return/exchange policy, I would only trust amazon and newegg. If by next week amazon doesnt start shipping, I will cancel and order with newegg, save me some more money.
seems to not matter how earlier u order it anymore since the dates got pushed back by quite a bit so wont matter when i switch vendors

Originally Posted by Noxias60 View Post
maybe true but they are reliable and well they would send you email if they released anything before the release date.

like 90% of my stuff is from newegg

editted: ok canceled my order and am preordering from newegg, least i can rma if its screwed up :P
I ordered through Nokia USA otherwise I would cancel any other order through any other group and order through Newegg. I have never had anything but bad experiences with buy.com and Amazon are simply fronting for a 3rd party.

If however Nokia USA do not ship me my farking n900 by next week I will be canceling that and newgging it all the way
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
I think i switch to expansys.de ...
Here is what they wrote :
Guten Tag,
Wir erwarten eine Lieferung von 200 Geräten am 29.10. Bis heute haben wir 59 Bestellungen, d.h. wir hätten auf jeden Fall ein Gerät für Sie.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Catharina Kollet
Translation :
We expect a delivery from 200 devices on 29.10. Till today we have 59 orders, i.e. we would have a device for you anyway.
Yours sincerely,
Catharina Kollet

Yea newegg all the way, I guess I've been waiting for so damn long already, might as well wait some more.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
NewEgg's $559 vs Amazon's $582.99? Hmm, I guess I could use those $24 to help finance my 16 GB MicroSD card.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
SHOP BLT's incoming inventory keeps crawling up:

http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop/...er_id=!ORDERID!

they still have 10/22 listed as incoming date for some warehouses. Let's see if that number changes tomorrow.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda