Notices

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by newentrysuraj View Post
I too am facing problem of all my widgets dissappearing. Now its not even showing as a widget even after selecting it...
First time I installed Dr Launch it worked fine.
Added icons to it, with rotation enabled.

I then Ran Theme Customizer to change my font, saved, then all widgets disappeared including Dr Launch.

Added widgets again, except Dr launch wont re-appear when selecting it.

Have uninstalled and re-installed both TC and Dr Launch with reboots, but Dr Launch wont re-appear.

I also have CSSU installed.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by inzimam View Post
This is buggy as helll, and so is Desktop Activity Manager - it doesn't replacement my desktops correctly if they have the quick launch widget on them.
I haven't seen any problem with Desktop Activity Manager yet, including DrLaunch widgets in different activities that are switched nicely.

You might have any other widget/application that crash your Hildon desktop.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by Maruzko View Post

I then Ran Theme Customizer to change my font, saved, then all widgets disappeared including Dr Launch.

Have uninstalled and re-installed both TC and Dr Launch with reboots, but Dr Launch wont re-appear.

Did you reboot after changing fonts? I have changed fonts a lot of times without any problem.

Originally Posted by Maruzko View Post

Same problem here, happened from one moment to the other and I really like DrLaunch. Hopefully someone knows how to fix it.

Originally Posted by n900newb View Post
Same problem here, happened from one moment to the other and I really like DrLaunch. Hopefully someone knows how to fix it.
Also having this problem. Just re-flashed the phone and started installing apps again. Found this app and thought I would give it a try over the home screen dock-bar app.

I really like the amount of customization this has over the other dock-bar app. Being able to have multiple rows and columns in one instance and to be able to re-size is pretty awesome. I wish it was able to use themed icons. Weird how you can use the themed icon background, but not the icon.

Anyway, I had the widget go rogue on me so I uninstalled it then tried the autoclean / remove. Then re-installed the app and I still cant place the widget again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Did you reboot after changing fonts? I have changed fonts a lot of times without any problem.
Yep. Still can't re-add DrLaunch onto a home screen.
I've given up until there is an update.

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
To re-add DrLaunch after a crash, you guys just have to delete the content of /home/user/.config/drlaunch, but it will eventually crash again because this doesn't solve the real problem.

I am facing it too since weeks and I really hope a white knight will come here soon to save us all, lovers of DrLaunch. I really miss this app. My desktop is configured to fit a DrLaunch bar and I don't want to reconfigure it, so currently I have no app shortcut on my desktop. Quite inconvenient. :[

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
To re-add DrLaunch after a crash, you guys just have to delete the content of /home/user/.config/drlaunch, but it will eventually crash again because this doesn't solve the real problem.

I am facing it too since weeks and I really hope a white knight will come here soon to save us all, lovers of DrLaunch. I really miss this app. My desktop is configured to fit a DrLaunch bar and I don't want to reconfigure it, so currently I have no app shortcut on my desktop. Quite inconvenient. :[
I don't get it crashing (afaict) - it just gets removed from the desktop. If I then re-add it in the normal way, it works just fine.

I get the same problem with other widgets (notably maxCPU) and I've yet to figure out exactly what is causing the problem.

It stops disappearing after I started using only 8 columns instant of 9. If I use 9 by 1 or 2 or 3 it will vanish. Hope that helped some of you.

The Following User Says Thank You to n900newb For This Useful Post:
I add gnumeric to drLaunch. It works fine except the app icon is replaced by the default blue icon. Any suggestion how to solve this?