Notices

How about they both work together and we are all happy . One big family!

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
that would be good they both have talent should combine both apps

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Kasvopus's dev might not know C++ (that's the whole point of QML, if you're a web developer you can use it to create apps without learning Python or C++)

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Is there any way to stop Farmville//cityville/onthefarm/restaurantcity posts appearing in the news feed. They do not appear in the browser but both sociality and kasvopus show them. Any idea why?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajil.s For This Useful Post:
not sure if this happens to anyone else.. or if anyone has already brought it up but...

when i check-in.. i can tag only one person...
it gives me the option to tag as many ppl as i want, however, when i click done, it either only tags one person, or.. non at all...

O_O"

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Erfurt, Germany
Originally Posted by toki View Post
not sure if this happens to anyone else.. or if anyone has already brought it up but...

when i check-in.. i can tag only one person...
it gives me the option to tag as many ppl as i want, however, when i click done, it either only tags one person, or.. non at all...

O_O"
if you just scroll through your friendlist to tag people you can tag as many as you want but if you search for people via keyboard just the last one you clicked is marked.i think it's a bug which could be fixed in later versions.

The Following User Says Thank You to IceJunior For This Useful Post:
beautiful app, looks very clean. While viewing photos, you have to go back to album view and click on another picture to view it. Swiping needs to be added to photo view for going to next or previous picture. Seems pretty solid so far

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post:
Places stopped working for me ... worked well a week ago ... now i do get a gps lock, but there are no entrys shown when i tap "check in"
also no more check-ins of friends are shown ...

has this something to do with the launch of the new m.facebook.com.site? touch.facebook.com now redirects me to this crappy new mobile site and i can't check in there either (can access Places page, where it says "share with your friend where you are" but there's no button to check-in anymore ... this worked fine with Firefox mobile 4 until now )

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Just tested checkins, they're working fine for me, do you get any output if you run it from termianl?

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Just tested checkins, they're working fine for me, do you get any output if you run it from termianl?
oh ... i also couldn't get news feed or anything else ...

"Error downloading https://graph.facebook.com/me/access_token=...." - server replied: bad request
Failed to fetch news feed (or places or profile info or album list)

logged out and logged in again - fixed! Thanks!

Last edited by sil; 2011-05-18 at 17:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to sil For This Useful Post:

Tags
facebook, facebook client