Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by Old Abe View Post
ibrakalifa,

I'm guessing the keyboard don't come in English, right?

By the way, thanks for the help.

its english keyboard, depends on your setting when u turn it on dude, i still have 2 pieces on the box and sealed so safely except for guarantee

if u serious i can help you, contact me trough email or facebook ibra.kalifa@gmail.com

Last edited by ibrakalifa; 2012-01-01 at 02:45.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by Old Abe View Post
Is it nuts that I MAY have tracked down an authentic one for $999 and I may buy it?
hi abe!
are you still willing to pay that much for a brandnew N900? i found one when we went to a local shop here in the philippines.

Giving new phone models for faulty old pocket-linux ones (with no way of opting out wtf) was the greatest fear for me. You could get used N900 and get new N8/E7 with a 100$ on top from ebay. N900 are becoming a rarity now. Awaiting prices to jump to 500$ for a used one soon (500 for a full-fledged N900 vs 700 for aegis-crippled/noextension N9??? simple choice to make)

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
(500 for a full-fledged N900 vs 700 for aegis-crippled/noextension N9??? simple choice to make)
My thoughts exactly.

Abe

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Stockholm, SW
Hey Abe..

Please educate me a bit here, why is the N900 in ammyt's link in the beginning - no good..? Why is it that you'll spend 'so much' on a box-piece when so many such unopened N900s are easily available online, all o'er.

eBay is pretty effective if you learn to use it well. Local resellers can be good too - and many ppl here've already told you that they're purchased online, etc. with good running results.

..just trying to pin what is motivating your self-confessed frivolity here.

p.s. I think the N900 is an incomparable phone too, maybe better ones will come - but this was surely ahead of its time, ahead of the race. I'd love to afford a coupl'ov extra pieces myself..

My devicevolution: Seimens C2, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3230 (red & then black), Nokia 6630 ME, Nokia N73, Nokia N900