Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
Many thanks for the advice on a seller! just ordered one of these!

My situation is a little different though! I have just swapped out my housing for a white one and finding my screen doesn't fit as snug as in the black housing I had.

My theory is that my original screen is an early revision and that when compared to other L800s the screen is far less curved.

I'm hoping this one will curve in more and get rid of my sharp sides

anyway thanks again for the recommendation! very cheap too!
You welcome, I tought it might be useful info, since there is so many sellers on eBay, and I heard about fake/poor quality ones.

In our (N9 belongs to wife) the screen was exactly the same, everything was perfectly matched - not for long , wifey droped it again. But anyway, maybe You should think about different case? See Your self and, if You can of course, let us know here.

Good luck mate.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Originally Posted by Garrett_PL View Post
You welcome, I tought it might be useful info, since there is so many sellers on eBay, and I heard about fake/poor quality ones.

In our (N9 belongs to wife) the screen was exactly the same, everything was perfectly matched - not for long , wifey droped it again. But anyway, maybe You should think about different case? See Your self and, if You can of course, let us know here.

Good luck mate.
Hi Mate,

Mentioned under the refresh body and screen thread but thought I would update you!

New screen is in and it fits perfectly with no sharp bits at all!

I now have a spare screen

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
Hi Mate,

Mentioned under the refresh body and screen thread but thought I would update you!

New screen is in and it fits perfectly with no sharp bits at all!

I now have a spare screen
I'm glad it's all good now. Thanks for info.