Notices

iamsorryitishardtoreadyourpostcauseyoudontuseanyco mmaandjustonefullstopsopleasereformatitcauseitisha rdtoread.andbreaks(pressenter!)dohelptoo.thx!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirpaul For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
1. when OMP is locked to portait orientation then i tilt my phone to landscape, the bottom half part of the screen blinks (once) to black.
Hmmm... after two minutes of spinning my phone, the only thing that moved on the screen was the clock. Does blinking occur in all OMP's windows?

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
2. also, when on shuffle all songs mode, when i press forward to the next track, the song list beside the album which scrolls automatically to the next song, stutters. not sure if its just because of the long list as i have 900+ songs.
It's rather smooth here, with 2850 songs. Although it may look strange when the playlist has not yet been fully loaded and the scrolling quickly goes through patches of filled and empty entries. If it's something different, can you elaborate a bit?. Does it happen even after all songs are loaded?

I think I have finally tracked down the most annoying (at least for me) bug and decided to celebrate it with an update The song list in "Now playing" should now hopefully be less reluctant to update itself.
  • Play button can be long-pressed to stop playback.
  • Added an option to show/hide "Delete [permanently]" option for playlist items. It affects both stored playlists and "Now playing".
  • Locked QML views to landscape.
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes disallowed updates of the current playlist.
  • Fixed the song progress bar sometmies not being reset after playback has finished.
  • Updated translations.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BrX View Post
It is possible to add auto-closing or pausing OMP after chosen period of time, for example 15 minutes? It is smth like sleeper feature in OMP. That would be nice to include it in OMP, especially auto-close.
gidzzz what about that?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by sirpaul View Post
iamsorryitishardtoreadyourpostcauseyoudontuseanyco mmaandjustonefullstopsopleasereformatitcauseitisha rdtoread.andbreaks(pressenter!)dohelptoo.thx!
This made me laugh.

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BrX View Post
gidzzz what about that?
I know there were already two releases since your request, but I still remember and I've got it written in my to-do, so I won't forget.

By the way, have you heard of Sleeper (http://wiki.maemo.org/Sleeper)? Maybe it's sufficient for your needs and it's not necessary to implement this feature in OMP if there's already a neat application for this purpose?

Would you like to see in OMP's sleep timer something not available in Sleeper (besides closing the player)?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
and my post ?
Thanks

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
hey gidzzz.. ummm... http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=796

first part of the post....

it is annoying bug... i hope you will have time to take care of that

Last edited by neboja; 2012-05-18 at 20:57.

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I know there were already two releases since your request, but I still remember and I've got it written in my to-do, so I won't forget.

By the way, have you heard of Sleeper (http://wiki.maemo.org/Sleeper)? Maybe it's sufficient for your needs and it's not necessary to implement this feature in OMP if there's already a neat application for this purpose?

Would you like to see in OMP's sleep timer something not available in Sleeper (besides closing the player)?
I know about sleeper, but it do not close the player but only pauses it. It would be nice to see the "closing timer" in OMP. becouse it is better to have it when you need it, instead of having the widget on the desktop all the time.

I don't have more ideas that you could connect with closing the player, maybe someone else could offer something.

Last edited by BrX; 2012-05-18 at 23:17.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
Hmmm... after two minutes of spinning my phone, the only thing that moved on the screen was the clock. Does blinking occur in all OMP's windows?[/LIST]
status menu orientation applet is set to portrait lock
OMP orientation set to automatic

it happens on all OMP screens. tilt your device to portrait, then spin it to landscape thats where the blink will occur. if not a blink, a very small nudge.

not a biggie, just a ui fix maybe.

maybe adding an option where it will follow the status menu orientation would be better. cause if its in automatic setup, even if I set my status menu orientation applet to lanscape lock, OMP still rotates to portrait, but not with the case if vice versa and thats where the blinking occurs.

Last edited by kent_autistic; 2012-05-19 at 00:47.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
there is a little bug in open mediaplayer (latest version). Videos when watched completely doesnt start from beginning when played again from video list.

And a little suggestion previous button with single press (like play next and previous button) should take video to start point like default mediaplayer and double press should start previous song like mediaplayer.

And still thanks for all your efforst you peple made.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse