Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ricardo8 View Post
where can i find the color_accent?
for example, i want the red theme, and i want the yellow keyboard. Is it possible to edit manually?
Well you can't rly edit the color_accent, because then it would change a lot of other things too. If you want different color in some specific color, example red, you have to edit the /usr/share/themes/red/meegotouch/libmeego-keyboard/style/libmeego-keyboard.css

It's immediately in the second line

MVirtualKeyboardStyle {
font-color: $FONT_COLOR_KEYBOARD;
}

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
last question (=
can you use this textedit background and stock green bubbles in green theme?
texedit background i took from colour2
thx (=
Attached Images

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Lime on 1.2.5 looks better. There are still dark confirmation buttons (e.g. try deleting a conversation thread, the button is visibly dark) and highlight/mark text background (e.g. when you want to copy some text) is still darker than "lime" (I am pretty sure this can be fixed), but apart from that there is more consistency and the theme looks much better. Thanks!

I tried a few themes today. I must say in overall this piece of software is an impressively excellent work. The only thing that is IMO missing are 'theme color matched' default icons for calendar, clock, calculator, store documents, messages, contacts and email (so basically all 'colored' and blue by default).

kebbana, have you considered replacing the icons too, e.g. to match them to a selected color theme? the idea is to have either a chosen color everywhere or gray/black (since such icons don't seem to disturb the overall experience).

If you would be into this, I could help you preparing icon sets (for every color). I am pretty sure others would too, e.g. for a theme or two they are using.

Originally Posted by Craig_Mabbitt View Post
last question (=
can you use this textedit background and stock green bubbles in green theme?
texedit background i took from colour2
thx (=
I now noticed the textedit-borders are way off in many other colors too. I'll fix these all at once. I also replace that bubble.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
.. (e.g. try deleting a conversation thread, the button is visibly dark) and highlight/mark text background (e.g. when you want to copy some text) is still darker than "lime"..
Name:  2012-10-22_19-01-46.png
Views: 677
Size:  12.7 KBThat button is darker also in blanco, so I wanted to keep that. I can change the lime button to match, but I rather leave other colors like that unless others want that too? The textedit is still wrong yes I can see it too, I'll look into it.

About other icons, I actually started to try and make some icons for the whitenblack theme. But the colorful ones I havent even thought at least not yet. I think every icon needs to be changed. I can start testing and working out something.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
That button is darker also in blanco, so I wanted to keep that. I can change the lime button to match, but I rather leave other colors like that unless others want that too?
If the buttons are darker in the default theme, then by all means keep them that way.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
If the buttons are darker in the default theme, then by all means keep them that way.
Its a "feature" since pr1.2...

I personally prefer the standard buttons without the darkening though as the dark buttons break the consistency of appearance for me...

Lime on 1.2.5 looks better. There are still dark confirmation buttons (e.g. try deleting a conversation thread, the button is visibly dark) and highlight/mark text background (e.g. when you want to copy some text) is still darker than "lime" (I am pretty sure this can be fixed), but apart from that there is more consistency and the theme looks much better. Thanks!
I was fixing this lime, and something wierd came up. Look this screenshot. This is taken with the 1.2.5. It definitelly doesn't look like that In phone . There the button looks totally green. Same is with that text-edit backround.

I changed the clock and textedit as bright as I can and they look more lime in N9 also.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Extremly nice work!
This is something I've wanted since I got my N9 a year ago, but didn't have the time and knowledge to do it my self.
Would it be possible to make a "dark cyan" version, maybe based on #009988? I think that would match my cyan casing the best..
Thanks again for your great work!
/M

PS. Your donate button is nowhere to be seen.. ;-)

Originally Posted by emett View Post
Extremly nice work!
This is something I've wanted since I got my N9 a year ago, but didn't have the time and knowledge to do it my self.
Would it be possible to make a "dark cyan" version, maybe based on #009988? I think that would match my cyan casing the best..
/M

I second this and you wrote down my thoughts exactly. The "Cyan" colour is a tad to bright for it to really match the cyan case. Not sure which colour fits the best, but just a slightly darker version of the current cyan theme would be nice

Originally Posted by emett View Post
Extremly nice work!
/M

I'll add this to next patch. And donate button is right under the dowload links