Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Would it be possible for jolla to take this scam to the next level and build a new board but with the same case/design?
Anything is possible. Why give away good ideas though?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I need my tablet money where is it?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
eekkelund posted the tweet; I've told many people to support Lastucase directly and order from them. Great people, awesome customer service.
So now we blame Jolla for Lastucase bussines problems. Cmon guys it is raw bussines as usual. Whatever Jolla payed their bills or not Lastucase probadly will have problems anyway.

Even if I also like their cases. Happy user of... eeh seems its gone from lastucase site but the lastu wooden with visa/mastercard variant.

Btw...

Fairphone+SailfishOS+Lastucase could be a nice combo...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
So now we blame Jolla for Lastucase bussines problems. Cmon guys it is raw bussines as usual. Whatever Jolla payed their bills or not Lastucase probadly will have problems anyway.
Do you have a product I could place an order of 10k products... then not pay you a year or so later for and it not hurt your business?

If so, send me your product - as long as it is not more BS - and I'll gladly put you in that position.

Fairphone+SailfishOS+Lastucase could be a nice combo...
Only the Lastucase has proven that it's been useful to anybody that's not a fan of esoteric ****ing choices.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Anything is possible. Why give away good ideas though?
Becouse then we can reuse all the lastu cases that Jolla stole from lastu.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
What problems would they have? Lastu has to pay taxes for all those 10k+ cases, even if they don't get paid. Add manufacturing costs + direct labor in to the equation and a business size of Lastu is lucky to survive.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
If I was jolla and gave option of refund or donate I would provide some info regarding the upcoming plans. What is the short term goals and where will the money help.

It's a small amount In the big picture abut I would think that more people would consider helping the scamers if they knew where the money would help.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
You want Jolla to communicate clearly? Where have you been for the past two years?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You want Jolla to communicate clearly? Where have you been for the past two years?
No, that's not what I want. I just suggest a simple promotion of the donation if the want more donations. I've been right here pichlo.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Ahhh, I see! You want a transparent communication. That's just as likely

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund