Active Topics

I've noticed some strange formatting when I open up www.reddit.com from the main "Web Dashboard". When I open the web browser and select my reddit.com bookmark, there is no wrapping of any of the lines of text, creating a very wide web-page.

If I click one of the links and then go back, everything appears normal. If I open Google first and then enter reddit.com into the location bar, everything renders normally. Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps I should file a bug? Incidentally, flashing to the PR1.1 version didn't fix this bug.

(I did do some searching of previous posts. Apologies if I missed the previous thread.)

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kent, UK
I get exactly the same - some other web pages render strangely as well, including this one!!

I also installed Midori, and it doesn't have the same rendering glitch. Perhaps I'll use it instead of the default browser. I'm also looking forward to the official release of Firefox for N900.

yes same issue for me also, im hoping for a reddit app/widget or something some day as reddit is open source too

So nobody is aware of a bug for this issue? Should I go ahead and file one?

Bug posted. I would appreciate if you would vote for it here:
http://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=9055

It's really easy to sign up for an account, BTW.

The Following User Says Thank You to nobodysbusiness For This Useful Post:
Voted. Bug annoys me as well.