Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by foredoomed View Post
New Jolla is 389€,- which is more than 500$ :-o
You are not required to sell it me

plus, do you have a new phone?

I think ebay is the best choice

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I would rather sell it cheaper to the community than on eBay and save the eBay fees. But of course it will be on eBay if I dont find a reasonable offer here.

The Following User Says Thank You to foredoomed For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I need a phablet so theres little choice sadly. HTC and Sony are no-gos due to no changeable battery. I got a Note 3 now, like the handwriting and screen size. Hate the touchwizcrap UI and the multitasking....
It's probably too late but one thing you might consider is to keep your Jolla phone, which is a great device with lots of potential and can run some android apps quite well and buy an android tablet. I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and it is quite nice. Great screen, fairly responsive (although not as good as GN3) and it has some very nice office apps to give it compatability with microsoft office. There is a european version that has 4G LTE if you need it or just tether off your Jolla phone with the wifi version. It is less expensive then the GN3 and, indeed, when I use the Tab Pro, my Note 3 seems so small now...

Already tried the tablet solution, but I need to carry it around all day for work, so I want an all in one device. It's still a compromise though :/

Phone is sold, thank you!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Phone is sold, thank you!
No, thank you.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Received foredoomed's phone fast and in good condition, would definitely buy again