Notices

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Great game!
Any chance to get an upgrade to fix "Boulder Dash Dream" graphics? I think this graphics set has similar problems as the original had before (see goetz posting, and graphics for hint envelopes are completely missing) ...
Fixed
(extras-devel)

Originally Posted by Andy1210 View Post
Fixed
(extras-devel)
The notes are still not visible, but I can live without them
Thanks a loooooooooot for this really quick fix! I love this game and the more classic graphics are great! Again, thank you!

Hm, it's not only the notes that are missing in "Boulder Dash Dream" graphics but also the satellites. And those ones are kind of important for gameplay
I saw them in the graphics files, so maybe the reference/coordinates in a game file are pointing to a wrong location?

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hungary
i don't know

Found out what was wrong! Some entries in "graphicsinfo.conf" pointed to a blank frame in image set "Boulderdash.pcx". Looks like the author didn't do a very sound job on that ...

I disabled all references to the blank frame and also changed some other references. The attached "graphicsinfo.conf.txt" has to be renamed to "graphicsinfo.conf" and copied into "\levels\Boulder_Dash_Dream\graphics".

Another note, BD2K3 level pack seems to work too. Graphics might have glitches but it surely looks interesting. And the author did a very thorough job with custom graphics. Wish there was something like this for classic graphics as well ...
Attached Files
File Type: txt graphicsinfo.conf.txt (161 Bytes, 113 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to daniel_m For This Useful Post: