Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
I saw this picture on Engadget under an article about the Apple Tablet...
hahaha
Attached Images

engadget post that?

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
engadget post that?
http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/22/a...riers-edition/

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
apparently it doubles as a really big phone

lol its just funny seeing people making calls with that...

"Can you hear me NOW?"

Posts: 610 | Thanked: 391 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ DC, USA
They should have it fold in thirds so it can fit in your pocket and have a more conventional phone form factor.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10; 2 Kings 2:23-24; Judges 19:22-29

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Let's not forget that one of the main things that was noted about the 770, n800 and n810 was that they were too big, and not handy to be a phone. History showed that this is very easily overcome with either a bluetooth headset or a wired headset. A number of people have used their tablets profusely as phones before the N900, so slamming the Apple Tablet for "not fitting in your pocket" is very ironic.

Originally Posted by CrashandDie View Post
Let's not forget that one of the main things that was noted about the 770, n800 and n810 was that they were too big, and not handy to be a phone. History showed that this is very easily overcome with either a bluetooth headset or a wired headset. A number of people have used their tablets profusely as phones before the N900, so slamming the Apple Tablet for "not fitting in your pocket" is very ironic.
Perhaps but even with a bluetooth headset thats a hell of a large item to tote around just to make a phone call. Then again I never really understood the whole tablet thing.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by CrashandDie View Post
I found tha n800 to be a little too large and heavy for a shirt pocket. The wedge shape made it easy to fall out, as well.

The n810 fits in a shirt pocket perfectly, easily, securely, and comfortably.

The n900 is too narrow and a bit thick for a shirt pocket. It also falls out very easily.

I wish something with n900 functionality and performance were available in exactly an n810 form factor.