Active Topics

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ UK/Scotland
I wouldn't say that Indian's like to use 'easy to use' phones
doesn't India have the most University Graduates majoring in technology and stuff along those lines??

Cantonese Pen Power Input is only available in Hong Kong...SUX!

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
from india too
First time I had problem with my N900 And i went to a customer care for repair they told me my phone was not from india and was imported.They themselve didn't knew about N900.
Then I went to main customer care but they just used clean device from settings instead of flashing it from pc.
I had to flash myself by reading wiki

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
from india been here for a while & put my N900 through a good bit of hacking....

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
Hi, am from Mumbai.

Love my N900, muuuahhh.

The Following User Says Thank You to niloy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
there is already one thread of similar topic
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=38038

Web Advices
Tablet Phone X
Blogging Tips
Know IP Address

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Yet another Indian N900 user from God's Own Country, Kerala! I wish there were more of us N900 users here. Its quite lonely. I dont get to share my hacks and tweaks with anybody near me. As a result, I now spend more time on TMO than FB!!

BTW, I second the taking-over-TMO part. I mean, the 21st century is the century of the Chinese and Indians (and maybe Brazilians) but I don't see any Chinese around. So I say,lets take matters into our own hands and take over TMO. If this thread was a bit early, we could've started this process by flooding the Maemo Council candidature with Indians. But, oh well. Lets try for the next term

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ UK/Scotland
hate to disappoint you but i'm chinese and so is a user by the name of "9000" XD
i'm sure I seen a few others aswell, so looks like taking over will be a joint effort =D

Cantonese Pen Power Input is only available in Hong Kong...SUX!

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kolkata, India
reporting from Kolkata, had the phone since i pre-ordered it last dec from the US...never needed any warranty from nokia, hence cant comment on that aspect...but if anyone needs help will be glad to be of assistance...although the prospect of running android is whats attracting me more than meego to be honest...kudos to the NITDroid team..

hey guys, m frm gwalior... the support for our n900 is jst ok here. I bought two n900 frm US last yr, one for my elder brother and 1 for myself. I jst love this phone. But I've got a big touch panel issue with my handset. Somehow I jst made a big scratch on the main screen, I didnt used any screen protectors n sometimes it really sucks coz its very less visible below that scratch, its right in the middle of the screen . So now what nokia guys told me is that I have to get that touch panel replaced by them, and they are the only one to do it at a price of Rs.3000. So I warn u all to plzz protect ur handset's screen.

Last edited by CooL_HunK; 2011-03-19 at 19:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to CooL_HunK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
So how many from here are from mumbai??

Maybe we could have a N900 meetup to share our hacks....

Tags
trainwreck