Anyone else having IMAP issues after update?
My primary IMAP account stopped updating after installing, and doesn't alert from incoming email anymore.
I tried removing and recreating the account, but it still says never updated.
Secondary gmail updates without issues still.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Stockholm (formally Amsterdam, London)
Not sure if anyone reported but 3(Tre) Sweden works now. Browsing is a breeze over 3G.

Originally Posted by ded View Post
I've just download the update. After the download had completed my N900 rebooted and I get this message :
Code:
Installing software update.
Please do not interrupt.
After 1min it reboots again, and I get the same screen again.
I can't connect to my pc to back it up (windows 7 32bit).
Can someone help?
I saw this once when I dropped my phone during an application install and knocked the battery out. It updated like that a couple of times and eventually started up normally.

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
There are a few changes that will take a bit of getting used to (MicroB seems now to hold your zoom status from page to page, for example).
Yes, I don't consider this a feature and I hope they remove it or make it a non-default option. It's usually the case that my next page has completely different formatting.

I'll vote for this bug. Post back here after you file it.

Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
I saw this once when I dropped my phone during an application install and knocked the battery out. It updated like that a couple of times and eventually started up normally.
It's doing this for over 1 hour now. But it wont overpass that message and continue the update.

Originally Posted by ded View Post
It's doing this for over 1 hour now. But it wont overpass that message and continue the update.
Sounds dead.

May have to reflash it.

Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Sounds dead.

May have to reflash it.
I can't connect it to my pc because it keeps restarting...

What happens if you pull the battery out?

Then leave it off (after putting it back in) and connect it to USB.

Then start it.

If I plug out the battery it turns off(obviously) if i plug in it remains turned off. When I connect it to my pc, it does the same process again. Keeps rebooting...

Originally Posted by messus View Post
How am I supposed to type and answer messages with one hand operation on this unit without portrait mode and virtual portrait keyboard??

Eg. I cant answer an sms while driving a car with this unit (and do not tell me I should not type messages while driving, that is MY choice!).. There are MANY other situations as well..
It's actually there, just as an easter egg.

To activate it simply push your foot flat on the gas peddle, aim towards the nearest tree and look at your phone. You should get a nice surprise.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SirMuttley For This Useful Post:

Tags
goodbye, sad sadavyk and messus