Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
hi after offers on a damaged N900 in australia

comes with box, cables etc, no battery, usb is damaged. wont charge thru mains charger but does thru PC. also has some scratches.

after offers thanks

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
which part of aus? I've just wrecked mine attempting to fix a headset speaker problem. How much would you be chasing for it?

My preference is for one with a working usb port though.

apart from the mentioned above, it works fine, and has no warranty.

im in WA.

price? ive no idea. $150?

how much you thinking?

haven't thought too much about price yet. My phone has only just broken, and just waiting for work to pay me before I can get another phone.

Can you elaborate on the usb problem. How can it only charge through the computer and not mains?

i have no idea, thats the thing!

if you hold the mains plug in the right place it may charge but youd have to hold it there

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
>in the right place it may charge

It's becoming loose, you can have Nokia repair it, it's a known issue.
If you're going for a new phone however, hopefully the new owner can get this known niggle fixed.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
I can confirm that when USB starts breaking charging via mains doesn't work while via PC works - mine suffered the problem in the exact same way. Stop using USB port until it is resoldered otherwise if it breaks apart there are no way to repair it. Repairing out of warranty costs 70 euros here (resoldering of USB port and a bit of epoxy on the connector)

at this point im going to say no thanks, as I've had enough hassle with a broken USB port and am not willing to go through that again. cheers again, good luck in finding someone else