Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
To delete chat history just open that chat and then select the option in the menu (Delete All Messages).
thanks. however, i do that and it deletes all the chat. but when i close the chat re-open that contact again, it all comes back again!

any idea why?

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by tingu699 View Post
thanks. however, i do that and it deletes all the chat. but when i close the chat re-open that contact again, it all comes back again!

any idea why?
That has never happened to me, maybe you ran Yappari manually as root?

Delete all the files under /home/user/.yappari/logs/ and try again.

That has never happened to me, maybe you ran Yappari manually as root?

Delete all the files under /home/user/.yappari/logs/ and try again.
ok. that worked.
thank you very much.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Venezuela
I implemented the SMS registration (and the phone automatically captures the SMS you don't need to type the code manually) and I tested using it scripts in a web server (so I don't hammer Whatsapp servers).

But now I need to find a friend that is not currently using Whatsapp to borrow his SIM and test it on the device. All my numbers are registered already.

When I test this I will upload the 0.0.4 version and anybody can register using it.

The voice method for registering will be implemented later.
Hola Scorpius, yo me encuentro en venezuela para cualquier prueba que necesites puedes contar conmigo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cardenasmiguel For This Useful Post:
thanks a lot Scorpius , [sorry for bad english]
i've tried yappari 6,7,8.. but the only version which work is v6
with config:
[General]
registered=true
number=11111111
cc=35
phonenumber=1111
status= thanks all lol

i've tried "the java port subject" but it's not work i think..
however my number is registred on whatsapp ..

and i can send msgs to the contacts on my n900 if the "+" added to thier numbers ..

v7,v8 (with android) of yappari they keep trying to register everytime then i got nothing .. please i need help

and thanks all again

The Following User Says Thank You to r0x For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Those numbers do not match Yappari versions.

If you have a working 0.0.6 version of Yappari you can upgrade to 0.0.18 and it should keep working. If you're already registered and Yappari asks you again for your phone number, just type it again.

If your Yappari is working DO NOT add the line android=true, that's ONLY for NITDroid users.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
hey scorpio, i have registered yappari before. so i reflashed my fone but yappari wont register my number like already discussed. you said one will not be able to use yappari again without a config file right?

well i just bypassed that registration. i created a new yappari.config file and copied another config on it but with my last status msg and fone number using filebox and editting with leafpad. it works again. at first it showed connecting then later brings registration. i didnt register so it showed build..... underneath, i just clicked on sync n nothing happened so i clicked create chat and my window closes automatically. i tried again n it shows registration. i decided to register. it showed some error msg i cant remember. so having lost hope i just took a last glance at the log and i discovered the earlier sync had worked! so i just restarted d app and it clicked create chat and i found all my contacts synced. but login failed. so i sent an offline msg and yappari connected again.!!! i am so happy!! i thought i'd never use yappari again!

Those numbers do not match Yappari versions.

If you have a working 0.0.6 version of Yappari you can upgrade to 0.0.18 and it should keep working. If you're already registered and Yappari asks you again for your phone number, just type it again.

If your Yappari is working DO NOT add the line android=true, that's ONLY for NITDroid users.
ok look when i used the version 6 he said connecting ... connected then the register dialog showup if i put the cc and phone number he will try to registering .. and then "the verficiation sms was never received, please try later :S" but if i clicked back before i put the number \ cc i can see my contacts but i can't receive msgs from them and they can't receive my msgs as well ! even if they're online i can show them in the yappari offline.

so in v7 and v8 when i clicked back trying to bypass the registration and clicked "Create Chat" he said "Contacts haven't been synchronized ye"

by the way i'm sure my number is already registred i used another phone and bluestaks to register

need help :/, and thanks

sorry for bad english :$

i sold my N900 to my brother. he put his sim. how can he register again. i tried to remove the config files and registering by putting his number but it says too many times attempted or somthing like that

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
i sold my N900 to my brother. he put his sim. how can he register again. i tried to remove the config files and registering by putting his number but it says too many times attempted or somthing like that
Registration has been blocked by Whatsapp Inc. Read the first post of this thread with instructions how to overcome this. Also, please always read the first post and google for solutions before posting in here.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp