Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

i think im going to reflash the phone as i am not feeling well with the application not being uninstalled completely...
mail application still opens slowly...not healthy

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
After two days still performing well, but one possible issue. Average idle battery consumption had increased from 25mA to 46mA during the last two days. I've only downloaded the latest Wazapp version and FasterN9 during that time. Any thoughts?
i can confirm this that battery consumption has increased but i think its wazapp issuesome ppl complained about it in the wazapp thread.
Can anyone who doesn't use wazapp and installed the new version feedback about his battery consumption...

The Following User Says Thank You to ADRENALINE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
After two days still performing well, but one possible issue. Average idle battery consumption had increased from 25mA to 46mA during the last two days. I've only downloaded the latest Wazapp version and FasterN9 during that time. Any thoughts?
this 46mA is with Wazapp on 2g or 3g? I get 22mA with 2g and 52 with 3g… I thought it's something to do with Wazapp, but it could be with FasterN9 (too)... ?

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
this 46mA is with Wazapp on 2g or 3g? I get 22mA with 2g and 52 with 3g… I thought it's something to do with Wazapp, but it could be with FasterN9 (too)... ?
When on mobile internet I estimate 60% of time on 3g and 40% on 2g using profilematic. So it could be Wazapp - this is running in the background whereas I assume FasterN9 is passive when the device is idle?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
i can confirm this that battery consumption has increased but i think its wazapp issuesome ppl complained about it in the wazapp thread.
Can anyone who doesn't use wazapp and installed the new version feedback about his battery consumption...
Before in idle for me = 6 - 9 mA and now with the newest version of FasterN9 its like 13 mA And I don't have Wazapp

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
FasterN9 should be passive when idle, but maybe in conjuction with Wazapp's background connection (in latest version it automatically pings each 3 min to check whether connection is alive) consumption goes higher...

[tw] @kegnatz

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
More Power = Better Performance

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
*deleted*

Found out that it was the site that I was downloading frow who was slow

Last edited by ZiiimZooon; 2012-05-22 at 12:24. Reason: Found out why..

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
i think im going to reflash the phone as i am not feeling well with the application not being uninstalled completely...
mail application still opens slowly...not healthy
If you can use a terminal I can help you check if it uninstalled completely then you don't need to reflash

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
I noticed that from time to time MfE mails from two accounts I keep "Always-up-to-date" start to be a bit late... few minutes late only, and not always, but still late... and definitley I get all emails, no missing ones... I could live with this, but I hope it's something easy to be solved...
For me it works fine, but I have slightly different settings, what should be the next version.