Notices

Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Is there a way we can stop getting these messages about the new S60 version from WhatsApp Server?

I am getting them almost every day now.
Might be possible if the user-agent string is changed to the latest s60 version (2.6.78 last I remember). Cant remember which file it is in atm.. will have a gander unless someone enlightens us?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Is there a way we can stop getting these messages about the new S60 version from WhatsApp Server?

I am getting them almost every day now.
Yeah they quite annoying, I remember someone clarifying that Wazapp is based on the S60 Version, it seems Wazapp also has to be updated to mimic the current S60 version or we'll be detected as outdated.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
delete pls

Last edited by cvp; 2012-07-13 at 10:43.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah they quite annoying, I remember someone clarifying that Wazapp is based on the S60 Version, it seems Wazapp also has to be updated to mimic the current S60 version or we'll be detected as outdated.
Thanks for confirming, I've created issue #86.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
The previously experienced issue whereby Wazapp stopped displaying / recognising "last seen / online" seems to have become permanent. In the past, it was always temporary and could be dealt with by uninstalling and reinstalling, however that no longer works.

Also, the client appears unable to receive new messages or detect if a message has been delivered to the recipient's phone (I've tested it with a friend), only informing you if it's been delivered to the server.

This is on 0.26.4 .... hope the new release is coming soon and fixes these bugs

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
Hope to get Profile pic ADD-ON in Wazapp

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
can't change status on 0.2.6.50 dev version... after "change status" button tapped nothing happens...

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
The previously experienced issue whereby Wazapp stopped displaying / recognising "last seen / online" seems to have become permanent. In the past, it was always temporary and could be dealt with by uninstalling and reinstalling, however that no longer works.

Also, the client appears unable to receive new messages or detect if a message has been delivered to the recipient's phone (I've tested it with a friend), only informing you if it's been delivered to the server.

This is on 0.26.4 .... hope the new release is coming soon and fixes these bugs
I've got the same issue, but only with friends that are using an Iphone with whatsapp ver 2.8.1. It seems that in that whatsapp version you can dissale the notification of friends online/ last seen status.

When those friends did use that setting, my WAZAPP was freezing and I needed to restart. When they switched this setting off WAZAPP was working like normal!

Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
LOL maybe your country should have thought of that before going into war in that region with all your neighbors and especially since the developer himself is from Egypt

EDIT:Try installing previous version v0.1.8 and register then upgrade back to the current version
can you send me the download link of the v0.1.8 please?

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by maksimt1 View Post
can you send me the download link of the v0.1.8 please?
here you are pal
http://db.tt/99M8dh92

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp