Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
@SynergyX would you please make one for ChineseCN? Or give some hint? I tried with the .lst but not working. Many thanks!!

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
Originally Posted by SynergyX View Post
@ matimilko

Download the archive from my previous post again, I apologize, it was late and I mixed some files up. Try it and let me know. Thank you.
SynergyX, EIHARISTO PARA POLI !!!!

Next time I came to Athems I'll buy You one big beer (Megali Mythos) or Ouzo.
I was waiting for this Swype long time.

THANK YOU again!

Milko

The Following User Says Thank You to matimilko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, Greece.
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
@SynergyX would you please make one for ChineseCN? Or give some hint? I tried with the .lst but not working. Many thanks!!
I've already tried, but, even though the keyboard comes up, it's in English.

The Following User Says Thank You to SynergyX For This Useful Post:
could you send me the keyboard up version, please. I'll try to mod it... Many thanks!

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
could you send me the keyboard up version, please. I'll try to mod it... Many thanks!
There you go, taken from the Multi Asian version of Swype.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zo396rlj8af27a4

The Following User Says Thank You to SynergyX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Could you help with Estonian language?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
great stuff!!!

Croatian maybe?

or give us a clue how to find it, or extract it, or whatever, not to bother You this way... or simply upload all resources You have and write a how-to…

[tw] @kegnatz

Originally Posted by SynergyX View Post
There you go, taken from the Multi Asian version of Swype.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zo396rlj8af27a4
Thank you very much!

I had I look into it, actually th "English" shows up is the Chinese Pin'in. The Chinese Swype must have a different file or machinaism of selecting characters. Maybe there is some additional files missing for Chinese... Do you have any tips?

I'll work on it based on your files...
Thank you again!

@Silwer: I'm sorry, but, none of the files I've found work with our Swype, maybe something is missing.

@chenliangchen: Sorry, but, no clue. I tried all files I could find to no effect.

@Zelig: I'm extracting files from different versions of Swype 3.26 for Android and then editing the *.lst files to add the language there as well. However, some languages need alphabet layouts too (the files ending with zkb.le), so, if your language doesn't load, find the Symbian pack in Nokia Beta Labs and see what layouts it needs. Let me know if you need any more help.

Let me clarify that I found this method by playing a bit with files. I am in no way experienced enough to hack files or anything.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SynergyX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
thanks, mate - just succeeded with Croatian...

so, guys, here's the link to the Swype 3.26 for Android: http://depositfiles.com/files/ei2a59x2a

the file You downloaded has the extension .apk, change it to .zip and extract it somewhere on Your pc...

all files You need are only in the "files" subfolder. all files containing your language name ought to be copied into /home/user/.swype/data folder on Your Nokia N9 (create it if it doesn't exist)... plus You need to edit language.lst and helplanguages.lst files - open them in text editor and edit them in a way that only names of the languages You had before in Your N9's Swype menu + Your own, now added, are written. save it. these two, now edited files, also need to be copied to /home/user/.swype/data... and that's it!

Some languages need alphabet layouts too (the files ending with zkb.le), so, if your language doesn't load, find the Symbian pack in Nokia Beta Labs and see what layouts it needs.

[Languages: EnglishUK, EnglishUS, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, FrenchCH, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, PortuguesePT, Romanian, Russian, SerbianLA, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian]

[in case Your language is missing google it, but just Swype 3.26 for Android, because other versions can't be installed for some reason.]

all credits to @SynergyX, who found this method in the first place.

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-10-16 at 23:36.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post: