Hi,

yet another “calendar“ thread. I wanted to know if the fremantle calendar could handle multiple calendars? I'm used to separate “work”, “personal”, “debian” etc. events in various calendars, and would like to do the same on my future n900. Is that possible?

I know the sync stuff is a bit unknown at the moment, but would that be possible to sync them from multiple sources too.

Is the version of Nokia Sync which supports the n900 even out yet? I assume it will be available before the imminent :-) release date.

Jon

Is Nokia Sync a mobile or desktop application? I'm not interested in desktop applications as I assume they'll run on MS Windows and I'm not interested in that.

But I was more asking if the sync engine *on the device* (which is yet unclear what it provides and how, like, is there syncML over wireless and bluetoot) is able to sync with multiple calendar sources. But is has no point if the calendar itself can't manage multiple calendars.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by corsac View Post
I wanted to know if the fremantle calendar could handle multiple calendars?
Yes, it does.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, sync