Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
To be perfectly honest, I did try to sound nasty re the money. It was the first application I bought from the shop and hence the disappointment. I understand that there are many factors at play that may influence how things work.

I would rather have the application fixed or the problem solved. I am about to get a brand new N9 64GB. I will let you know how 'connected vibro' behaves on a vanilla phone.

If there is any specific debug procedure, let me know what to do.

Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
I'm pretty sure that bug is not caused by my app, I'm not saying that my apps are perfect, no, my apps have bugs for sure, but go see the threads, I fix the bugs, but anyway, It's 1:13 am here, so send me an email with your paypal account and I'll send you 2€ back, hope you feel better after that, thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to disapoint you, I'm still learning a lot of stuff I just tought I could make a little money while learning, btw there is a free version
Hi lktwo, thanks for this cool app and report that since PR1.3 it is not working properly. The phone vibrates earlier than the call is established. Maybe we can hope for a fix?
Thanks!

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
I missed this on N9, on first call seemed to work right.
But now it vibrates when I press call button and not when call gets answered (like it should).

tried now "vibrateme" , seems to work right.

Last edited by MarcAnton; 2012-07-14 at 11:20.

It works absolutely flawless in PR 1.2 but I think PR 1.3 just break its function.

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by bnwg View Post
It works absolutely flawless in PR 1.2 but I think PR 1.3 just break its function.
Is it true that this doesn't work in PR 1.3 anymore?

Somebody also claimed the same on the developers other similar app, the Easy Answer.

Now it seems I am never gonna update to 1.3

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
PR 1.3 here, working flawlessly.

EDIT: i spoke too soon...

I have the same problem reported by flopjoke and Muzimak: it vibrates when the call starts, not when the person you are calling answers the phone.

Last edited by MaddogG; 2012-07-14 at 08:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to MaddogG For This Useful Post:
Strange enough for me then.

On my PR 1.3 device, it vibrates when the call is made but it doesn't vibrate when the call is answered. I see that as not working...or not working properly as it should be.

However, vibrateme works on PR 1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
is paid version in ovi store also GPL'd?
{i wish they had a license display, it would save me and foss authors i pester a lot of trouble}

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't notice this til today, sorry for not adding the license to the application, bad practices, no excuse for that, but here's the source:

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...edvibro.tar.gz

Also when you want to report a problem there's the author info in the app description at Nokia store, I didn't get any message and for some reason I wasn't suscribed to the thread..

I like when someone gives me feedback that way I can fix my mistakes, and I really hate when someone complains about one of my apps but doesn't even try to contact me to let me know.. anyway hope you can do something better with the source code, I will look into those problems some of you are having..

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't notice this til today, sorry for not adding the license to the application, bad practices, no excuse for that, but here's the source:

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...edvibro.tar.gz

Also when you want to report a problem there's the author info in the app description at Nokia store, I didn't get any message and for some reason I wasn't suscribed to the thread..

I like when someone gives me feedback that way I can fix my mistakes, and I really hate when someone complains about one of my apps but doesn't even try to contact me to let me know.. anyway hope you can do something better with the source code, I will look into those problems some of you are having..
Just purchased your App, left a nice review for you. Loving it and it's flawless. As I suggested on the review, it could be nice if the vibro be set for 1min intervals during calls so we keep track of call length. Nice App though. Also can't the vibration go just once than longer, how do I explain this? Like the vibration U get when U switch on the phone, goes like drrr not drrrrrrrrrrrrrr. On your settings you can control the power of the vibration not the length of time it vibrates.

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-07-13 at 09:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post: