Hello,

My original N900 battery is almost dead. Can somebody recommend me where to buy a replacement battery in the US?

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BATTERY-...-/110738639900

Contact Seller maybe.

Note: I do not live in USA nor do I have any experience with the seller. But Ebay should help.

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Of the replacement battery manufacturers, SCUD seems to have a good reputation. You would probably have to order via an international seller, though...

Check out this thread. I'm still pleased with the ONITE battery I mention there (bought on Amazon)...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
Of the replacement battery manufacturers, SCUD seems to have a good reputation. You would probably have to order via an international seller, though...
I've had quite a few BL-5Js over the years. SCUD was the only one that suddenly switched off on me when it said 53% left. I took it out and it was all puffed up to scary proportions. To its defense I have to say it was at least two years old, if not three.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
I am having the same issue as TC but I am in UK...got one from ebay but it barely last 5 hours on standby, cannot find any originals and genuine anymore...any advice?
next: neo900

Android/iOS developer
ready for maemo coding competition 2016!

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by andil View Post
I am having the same issue as TC but I am in UK...got one from ebay but it barely last 5 hours on standby, cannot find any originals and genuine anymore...any advice?
Maybe you should try a Nokia Care shop if there is any in the UK. Here in Hungary I was able to buy one in a shop like that and it is working fine, lasts days...

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Nokia Care shop in 2017? Really?

Btw, genuine Nokia BL-5J batteries are in stock even in reputable shops in my country (Czech Republic) for less than 5 GBP (141 CZK).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by MMC View Post
Nokia Care shop in 2017? Really?

Btw, genuine Nokia BL-5J batteries are in stock even in reputable shops in my country (Czech Republic) for less than 5 GBP (141 CZK).
It was in 2016 but still, really... I was amazed too but... at least they did have that battery...