Notices

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Adelaide, Australia
Needs something like this

Can anyone whip something up in CAD?

The Following User Says Thank You to The Quote Train For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by The Quote Train View Post
Needs something like this

Can anyone whip something up in CAD?
Omg that is awesome! So thats a DIY job I assume. I'd pay 30-40 bucks for that.. just to be the douche that runs around with a PS3 controller and phone :P

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
Thanks guys for Extras-Devel release

He! Know StarCraft64 even starts but graphic is messed up... but it starts! Keep it up in porting this great emu... maybe someday I will be able to play SC64.

I must test Ogre64 one more time.

ps
Playing with sixaxis is sooooo sweet!

So what can be done to improve performance/compatibility? Is it being worked on by someone here?
________
Iolite Vaporizer

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:26.

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
So what can be done to improve performance/compatibility? Is it being worked on by someone here?
GUI is only thing being worked on by Maemo. Javis may do a couple of things to improve performance.. but realistically its all happening over at Pandora and we just get the port (which ironically runs faster as we have better overclock).

Anyone wanna do a video up of latest version with GUI? More attention this gets the better I think.

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
GUI is only thing being worked on by Maemo. Javis may do a couple of things to improve performance.. but realistically its all happening over at Pandora and we just get the port (which ironically runs faster as we have better overclock).

Anyone wanna do a video up of latest version with GUI? More attention this gets the better I think.
If I find my camera I might do a video and tip engadget with ti
________
Airsoft Spring

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:26.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kiel, Germany
It's getting worse and worse...
The list of new problems gets longer the more I am testing the Extras-Devel version. Check this:

-Half the games doesn't start at all due to the "SIGSEV signal" issue that was mentioned before
-Game speed decreased a bit (possibly because improved 2D visibilty)
-All my Save States are gone (why didn't you mention it, IzzehO? )
-Plus: Saving's not possible at all! Neither with the "Save State" Option nor automatically (for example, after getting the first Star in Super Mario and exiting, everything's deleted after restarting)

What now, IzzehO???
Can you please upload the original blight_input. conf as well as the gles2n64.conf and the mupen64plus.conf? Thanks!

Originally Posted by DarthLuda View Post
The list of new problems gets longer the more I am testing the Extras-Devel version. Check this:

-Half the games doesn't start at all due to the "SIGSEV signal" issue that was mentioned before
-Plus: Saving's not possible at all! Neither with the "Save State" Option nor automatically (for example, after getting the first Star in Super Mario and exiting, everything's deleted after restarting)

What now, IzzehO???
Can you please upload the original blight_input. conf as well as the gles2n64.conf and the mupen64plus.conf? Thanks!
I don't understand. Izzeho is working on a project to let us play N64 games on our n900, it's a hard work and there are a lot of difficulties. Sometime things get better, sometimes get worse. But hey we have to say thanx for really.

P.S. I use the devel version, and the game save normally. Just won second cup at Fzero64. I try to take the first star at Super Mario 64

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kiel, Germany
Originally Posted by Nemesis82 View Post
I don't understand.
You don't have to understand anything.

Originally Posted by DarthLuda View Post

What now, IzzehO???
This is in development... to not expect hiccups is unreasonable. If you want the original files just open a new terminal and run:
rm -R .mupen64plus

Then start the emulator again... it will recreate the default config files. Chances are you've copied something wrong as root and ended up with wrong permissions (only way I've been able to replicate any error even remotely close to yours)

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64