Would the "surprise" for PR1.3 be the ACL inclusive?

Yeah I know I was daydreaming

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
I was thinking the surprise may be LED notifications?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by specc View Post
The iPhone 5 will come this fall as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0MUZiX9dZE

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
I think a better camera support and an application like bless N900 or FCam may come because it was mentioned a few weeks ago

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ saint lucia
All I really want is bug fixes and overall system improvements, like better battery management and quicker transitions. I find the battery life horrible, cannot make it through the day without charging. A welcomed improvement would be the native twitter and facebook apps UI, the email client too. They might include toggle widgets, and also the drop down tray could have more options. These and many more would make the N9 sweet. Oh yea, maybe the processor speed get's an increase to 1.2 or 1.3 ghz.

Originally Posted by coopere View Post
All I really want is bug fixes and overall system improvements, like better battery management and quicker transitions. I find the battery life horrible, cannot make it through the day without charging. A welcomed improvement would be the native twitter and facebook apps UI, the email client too. They might include toggle widgets, and also the drop down tray could have more options. These and many more would make the N9 sweet. Oh yea, maybe the processor speed get's an increase to 1.2 or 1.3 ghz.
if you want to overclock your cpu you can do that, but it would be stupid and irresponsible to do it part of an update, first for anything past 1.15ghz smart reflex needs to be disabled, and then more voltage is needed and what about those chips that just can't handle an increase?

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by coopere View Post
I find the battery life horrible, cannot make it through the day without charging.
You must be doing something wrong. Very wrong.
With regular usage I still get at least 20 hours of battery life out of it. The longest was four days with mild usage.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
IM Plugin Installed (Skype, MSN, ICQ) + 3 Email Adress what check per hour for emails.... 7-9 hours and my Batterie is down!

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
if you want to overclock your cpu you can do that, but it would be stupid and irresponsible to do it part of an update, first for anything past 1.15ghz smart reflex needs to be disabled, and then more voltage is needed and what about those chips that just can't handle an increase?
They did that in belle devices (1.0 to 1.3Ghz) also in Moto Milestone XT720 (550 to 720Mhz). The Moto has the same SoC as the N900 I think.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

yes but am pretty certain they tested it pretty intensively didn't they? while were pretty sure not all chips can reach 1.3

also battery life for me generally lasts my day, about 8 hours, all i've got is 30min check on feed and facebook, and a lot of 3G and wifi with the odd call and lots of text. also full brightness

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert